• Show
Clear All

Today is Sitka Saturday on Camofire

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ found the rub little nubbin buck. Nice plug for a non-sponsor.

Comment

Buy used, buy at the end of winter when they may have a sales rack on the website or find a guide that can get you the stuff. (I lost my guide membership though helping two friends buy different sized gear, got a mailed letter saying my guide benifits have been revoked but they hope I stay a customer lol)

Comment

FYI Scheels is having a sale on Sitka gear for anyone looking.

Make SCHEELS your go-to hunting store for all your must-have gear for the season. Shop our wide variety of hunting products including blinds, clothing, and more! SCHEELS

Comment

Had a email come in today with 20% off site wide. Think it was MPW?

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
                https://leoadventures.com/brands/

Are you: MILITARY | FOREST SERVICE | LAW ENFORCEMENT | VETERANS | FIREFIGHTERS | EDUCATORS

I joined Leoadventures and got 40% off all my Sitka... I paid $25 to join. They have many other companies that offer discounts as well.

WL
                Anyone on here a member? If so, I will give you the $25 to order for me, rather than send it to them. I am an educator but want to see what price I can get before signing up. Any takers? Just shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                  Any way to buy Sitka gear without paying retail, specifically the Stratus line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  sale just started on sitka gear, up to 20% off

Comment

Schnees has the 20% off sale too

Comment

Just keep searching nonstop. I found all my gear 20-40% off

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
                        https://leoadventures.com/brands/

Are you: MILITARY | FOREST SERVICE | LAW ENFORCEMENT | VETERANS | FIREFIGHTERS | EDUCATORS

I joined Leoadventures and got 40% off all my Sitka... I paid $25 to join. They have many other companies that offer discounts as well.

WL
                        Man, why did I have to see this??? $$$$
                        Thanks, never heard of this, nice to see something that helps out educators.

Comment

Working...
                        X