Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another great one by Sam

Comment

That’s a knee slapper for sure!

Comment

Made me think of this old joke

An 80-year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"
            The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day, he went out in a bit of a hurry, and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods, and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.
            Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No."
            The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"
            "That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."
            "That's kind of what I'm getting at," replied the doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
              An 80-year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day, he went out in a bit of a hurry, and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods, and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

That's awesome![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is great

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I had to read that to my wife !
                  Me also!

Comment

That’s a gooden!

Comment

My Wife and I laughed at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                        Good one.

Comment

I don’t care what you say, that’s funny right there.

Comment

That’s funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got a chuckle out of that

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X