Arrow Wraps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Wraps?

Do most of you have arrow wraps on your arrows, or do you just shoot them the way they come from the factory?

Yes, wraps. White water archery makes good ones

Comment

I add a 6" bright orange, reflective wrap to the fletched end of my new arrows. It has come in handy in retrieving a lost arrow on numerous occasions.
      (And, one time when I shot a big boar right at dusk, after I climbed out of my tripod and shined a light in the high grass/scrubs where he went, I saw the reflective end of my arrow about four feet from the ground, standing straight up. I let that arrow go.)

Comment

Most of the time I have wraps on mine.

The better question is how many on this site actually even bowhunt...
        Last edited by Pineywoods; 05-17-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I have 4" bright yellow wraps on all my hunting arrows. Helps with arrow recovery after the shot along with being able to see the blood better on the arrow after a shot (bright blood, dark blood, etc).

Comment

White reflective wraps is what I use

Comment

Only on arrows that have "fake" wood covering, since it tends to get tore off when re-fletching. I dont' wrap black carbon arrows, but do put a 3/4" reflective wrap between the feathers and the nock.

Comment

I use wraps because I think they look cool, blood shows up clearly on white ones, and it makes it easier to refletch. Only downside is you can't replace just one fletching if it gets damaged.
                This outfit has lots of designs or you can design your own
                Onestringer creates arrow wraps and other archery and hunting community products to enhance your ability to show off your personality. Accessorize your bow, your arrows, your stabilizer, your truck and your shop with vinyl wraps, decals and banners today!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I use wraps because I think they look cool, blood shows up clearly on white ones, and it makes it easier to refletch. Only downside is you can't replace just one fletching if it gets damaged.
                  https://onestringer.com/
                  This is who I used for mine and Mary's arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    https://onestringer.com/
                    I am using One Stringer on mine and the wife's new arrows.

Comment

I take all wraps off. Trad or wheelbow arrows.

However...I do believe that all wraps will act as a turbulator to disrupt laminat air flow along the shaft and aid fletchings in stabilization of arrow flight. I simply use duct tape for my turbulators.

I like MrSJP51s methodology and gonna try that. I seem to be able to walk right by my errant shot arrows when hunting for them.

Comment

Wraps

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. Pain in the asz

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Most of the time I have wraps on mine.

The better question is how many on this site actually even bowhunt...
                            We are here for complaining, politics, ammo, fishing, recipes, good homemade knives, marital advice (not me), vacation advice, and lease availability.

Comment

I like them. But hate them when a fletch messes up and gotta rip everything off

Comment

Working...
                              X