X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Originally posted by ClayW View Post

Openin morning and it’s already the most memorable season ever

Congrats again, memories to last a lifetime!
    Last edited by MASTERS; 03-20-2021, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Zima is only for the evenings
      Oh gotcha. Looks like the mega blind is working out well for the full house on each hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        Im in Atascosa as well today, birds were going off on the roost and right after fly down, been silent since and ain’t seen a bird. Hoping one just happens to stumble by sometime in the next few hours.
        Hopefully so. Good luck! I was off on that 8:15a time when I posted (although it felt like we sat till 8:15a without hearing a single peep), we killed those birds about 7:45a

Comment

Thanks for sharing , this has been a good read and looks to be a great time .

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
            Thanks for sharing , this has been a good read and looks to be a great time .

Hopefully it’s just getting started!

Comment

[ATTACH]1044212[/ATTACH]

Comment

Im in Atascosa as well today, birds were going off on the roost and right after fly down, been silent since and ain’t seen a bird. Hoping one just happens to stumble by sometime in the next few hours.

Any luck?

Comment

Loading up for this evening’s hunt

Headin to the Red Gate. Hopefully these guys are still around

We’re goin with the motion pair, feeder and an alert

With some luck, the birds are in the mesquite flat and will give us a shot

Comment

Any luck?
                    Haven’t seen nor heard a thing since the last gobble I heard this morning. Never had any fully respond back to any yelps but it could have been me being too soft.

I’m kind of kicking myself for being real conservative and not getting in tight to them like I normally do while they were on the roost. Figured since I had my camera gear and running solo to hang back a bit.

Comment

Haven’t seen nor heard a thing since the last gobble I heard this morning. Never had any fully respond back to any yelps but it could have been me being too soft.

I’m kind of kicking myself for being real conservative and not getting in tight to them like I normally do while they were on the roost. Figured since I had my camera gear and running solo to hang back a bit.

Don’t sweat it

I’d put money they had a flock of hens with him. Prolly wouldn’t have mattered either way

Need to figure out where they’re Headin and get in front of em.

Comment

Openin morning and it’s already the most memorable season ever

Attaboy PoPo! Bringing the pain to the thunder chicken with the crossbow! Congrats!

Nice work Masters as well!

Comment

No candidates yet

It’s a beautiful afternoon!

Comment

Way to go Dustin and Clay! Getting things going right!

Hill country birds gobbled until a littler after 9 am today. I’m sure when it’s go time they’ll be tight lipped and henned up [emoji849]

Comment

Couple hens in our field and 2 gobblers behind us

They won’t come out of the brush. This is par for this place

Comment

Finally found one at 230 willing to play ball

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X