TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    I'm done with the easy bake ovens. But I'll sure take em out to a nice seafood dinner and never call them again!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I don't think there is a captain Ds in broaddus

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I don't think there is a captain Ds in broaddus

Nope, no long john silvers either

Comment

You ain’t got time for fine dining like Captain Ds or LJS! Roll them chicks through the Golden Arches for a fillet o fish and have more time to get busy!!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Nope, no long john silvers either
          Looks like he'll have to get a rain check for endless skrimps at a golden corral

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            You ain’t got time for fine dining like Captain Ds or LJS! Roll them chicks through the Golden Arches for a fillet o fish and have more time to get busy!!
            I don't know what Captain Ds or LJs is. But yeah, the seafood dinner is a metaphor.

Comment

I'll bring charcoal if someone with bring lighter fluid. I'm just guessing all the firewood might be a little damp.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The latest information Ihave seen says Sam Rayburn is currently 6.63' high.

How do you think the will bite in these conditions? Will it shut them off? Will they move into new cover, or stay deep? I've never fished in flood stage before.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  The latest information Ihave seen says Sam Rayburn is currently 6.63' high.

How do you think the will bite in these conditions? Will it shut them off? Will they move into new cover, or stay deep? I've never fished in flood stage before.

Not sure depending on how muddy it is. It was 3 ft high 2 weeks ago when we were there and we killed them. They were caught pretty good this past Saturday also and the lake was right at 6ft high. Main lake shouldn't be near as muddy as the creeks are. Might have to run a little south of 147 bridge to find clearer water but it wasn't muddy around the bridge and south 2 weeks ago but it was up in creeks and river arms. Might be time for the black and chartreuse jigs

Comment

Rayburn is fairly steep banks compared to some places. They shouldn’t move too far unless current gets em. Ms they had miles and miles of flooded brush to get in with the lake flooded out. That’s entirely different! I might roll over to TB one day! Haven’t been on that lake in over 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      I know I found like 2# of boudin. Got some squirrels I may bring too.

Quote of the thread. 2lb ofboudin and a squirrel [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bringing squirrel to that part of the country is like bringing sand to the beach!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Rayburn is fairly steep banks compared to some places. They shouldn’t move too far unless current gets em. Ms they had miles and miles of flooded brush to get in with the lake flooded out. That’s entirely different! I might roll over to TB one day! Haven’t been on that lake in over 20 years!
                          RC is only 6 inches over pool! Just sayin!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              RC is only 6 inches over pool! Just sayin!

But it’s still RC!!!

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Bringing squirrel to that part of the country is like bringing sand to the beach!
                              Them deep E Tx girls got their own squirrel for you to chew on Flex!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                OMG

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X