No announcement yet.

New Braunsfels eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there’s only one S in New Braunfels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Las Palapas still does $1 lonestars all day everyday I'd start there

Comment

Another vote for Gruene River Grill. Our favorite.

Comment

Ah heck I didn’t know that about gennaros that’s a bummer

Comment

Pat’s Place. But the Gruene River grill salsa is fantastic.

Comment

Gristmill, freiheights (spelling?) Clear springs cafe

Comment

I wish steaks to-go was still open for everyone to experience.

Comment

McAdoo's hands down is the best in town ( wife and I have eaten there dozens of times- never had a bad meal) Myron's steaks- right down the block from McAdoo's, is hit or miss ( depends on who's cooking ). Gennaro's closed there N.B. location due to the China flu. The original location out at the lake is still open, have eaten at both many times- always thought of the two, the original place is/was better. Gruene River grill, good food - reasonable prices and way-way better than Gristmill. Couple of other honorable mentions. But, McAdoos, Gennaro's and Gruene River are the best.
                  Ed
                  Last edited by Fla. Fatboy; 07-26-2021, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Freiheit Country Store

Comment

Thank you for the Freiheit Country Store complements. We are closed on Monday’s but open everyday after that. Having lived here all my life, the must eats are McAdoo’s, Gruene River Grill (much better than Gristmill), Clear Springs onion rings are the shiznit, Las Fontana’s for Mexican food, Myron’s Steak house, & my joint for the Freiheit Extreme Burger ��! Myron’s is my favorite place in town but a bit pricey if on a budget. Clear Springs seriously puts crack on their onion rings bc they are that good and a must eat. I get the shrimp plate and wife loves the catfish.
                      Last edited by Mexdeer19; 07-26-2021, 09:01 AM. Reason: I can’t spell

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                        Ah heck I didn’t know that about gennaros that’s a bummer
                        They did expand the Gennaro's in Startsville, which is worth the short drive from NB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                          Thank you for the Freiheit Country Store complements. We are closed on Monday’s but open everyday after that. Having lived here all my life, the must eats are McAdoo’s, Gruene River Grill (much better than Gristmill), Clear Springs onion rings are the shiznit, Las Fontana’s for Mexican food, Myron’s Steak house, & my joint for the Freiheit Extreme Burger ��! Myron’s is my favorite place in town but a bit pricey if on a budget. Clear Springs seriously puts crack on their onion rings bc they are that good and a must eat. I get the shrimp plate and wife loves the catfish.
                          Freiheits extreme burger is a must try! One of the coolest restaurants in the area. Ive never been disappointed.

Comment

I like the atmosphere at Krause's. Mc Adoos is great. Willies is a chain but has good food. Adobe Green also has a great atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                              Another vote for Gruene River Grill. Our favorite.
                              Balsamic Ribye!

Comment

McAdoos, Scores (bar that has great wings and tater tots), Clear Springs, Pho 4 Star for chinese and pho food, Freiheit, Las Fantanas for Mexican food, Krause's is good, New York Pizza Pub for pizza, Callaghans for pizza and drinks downtown, Bootleggers is also very good for pizza and drinks downtown.

Comment

Working...
                                X