X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKC View Post
    Time for world wide TBH Express?!
    Now you’re talking!

It’s their choice. Hope it shows in their bottom line.

Comment

So ups plans to steal and destroy thousands of dollars worth of private property? They even put that in writing? A decent lawyer could do well with this case.

Comment

TBH hotshot express service sounds like an awesome idea to me! Haha

Comment

I just got a rifle from Buds no issues. Just shipped on to a guy in state. Box totally unmarked no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
            I just got a rifle from Buds no issues. Just shipped on to a guy in state. Box totally unmarked no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            The article claims they are only doing this for businesses who's account they have terminated. Specifically "Ghost" (whoever that is) and Brownells. Seems like UPS is claiming people who sell 80% receivers are violating the terms of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              The article claims they are only doing this for businesses who's account they have terminated. Specifically "Ghost" (whoever that is) and Brownells. Seems like UPS is claiming people who sell 80% receivers are violating the terms of service.
              This is the way I read it also.

Comment

They are talking about ghost guns. Not your gun shipments

Some of you guys jumped off the deep end and have hit your head.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                  This is the way I read it also.
                  Yes. But if they are restricting a LEGAL item(refusing to do business with). Remember the cake maker who was forced to make a gay wedding cake? He didn't agree...but he had to make the cake.
                  Then, it is not going off the deep end. It is another infringement because they don't like what you like. Freedom is for EVERYONE. Not just those on your side.

Comment

Sounds like they got cut because of their name. Some idiot probably thought 'ghost firearms' is where all the 'ghost guns' are being made

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      Yes. But if they are restricting a LEGAL item(refusing to do business with). Remember the cake maker who was forced to make a gay wedding cake? He didn't agree...but he had to make the cake.
                      Then, it is not going off the deep end. It is another infringement because they don't like what you like. Freedom is for EVERYONE. Not just those on your side.
                      I think you took my 8 words slightly further than I commented.
                      But I understand what you are saying I think.

Comment

Pretty simple to me. Companies have the right to do business however they see fit. You have the right to do or not do business with whoever you choose.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          I think you took my 8 words slightly further than I commented.
                          But I understand what you are saying I think.
                          I was agreeing with you but also commented on another post without separation. It did look like I was replying to you completely. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            Pretty simple to me. Companies have the right to do business however they see fit. You have the right to do or not do business with whoever you choose.

They do not however have the right to destroy property that isn’t theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              They do not however have the right to destroy property that isn’t theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              I agree and there should be legal consequences for that.

Comment

Not surprising since UPS is partnered with USPS giving the Feds some control. In other words if you want to do bidez with us you will do this. USPS does final delivery on most UPS small packages. Feds have them over a barrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X