Starting our 4th lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting our 4th lifetime

Congrats to your wife but hopefully this won't keep you out of the field! Look forward to your pictures. Matt

Comment

No sir, it won't. This time of year is pretty dead anyway. Been on the market 1 hour and has 4 showings tomorrow already.
      Last edited by Bill M; 06-30-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
        No sir, it won't. This time of year is pretty dead anyway. Been on the market 1 hour and has 4 showings tomorrow already.
        Where are y’all headed Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          Where are y’all headed Bill?

Staying close until the end of next year when Cindy plans to hang it up full time. All the time if I can talk her into it. We are under contract on a little piece of ground south of Sheridan. Hope to build something there before she retires.

Comment

You have a beautiful home & property. Good luck on the sale.

Comment

Nice place!

Comment

Congrats Bill! I would like to move out away from this mini-Houston, Austin, etc. It isn't the town I grew up in anymore.

Comment

How far from your house to A&M campus?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful home! Good luck on sale and welcome to Lavaca County soon!
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Staying close until the end of next year when Cindy plans to hang it up full time. All the time if I can talk her into it. We are under contract on a little piece of ground south of Sheridan. Hope to build something there before she retires.
                        Congrats! Hope y’all enjoy retirement. Sure she is about ready after this last boom! Sure she is about worn out.

Comment

Thanks guys. Heavy activity online.

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                          Congrats Bill! I would like to move out away from this mini-Houston, Austin, etc. It isn't the town I grew up in anymore.
                          Mason, I haven't been here that long but it's changed a bunch just in the years I have been.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          How far from your house to A&M campus?
                          A little over 8 miles.

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                          Beautiful home! Good luck on sale and welcome to Lavaca County soon!
                          Thank you, sir. Just barely in Colorado Co. but close to Lavaca. Will be there when she retires in a year.

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Congrats! Hope y’all enjoy retirement. Sure she is about ready after this last boom! Sure she is about worn out.
                          She has been blowing and going for sure. One more year though.

Comment

Living in Sheridan Montana- when I read it I thought I might be getting a new neighbor from Texas and TBH!

This is what ‘south of Sheridan’ looks like here.

We’re a few degrees colder in the winter, though.

Follow your dreams brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X