• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for 7mm-08.

Comment

7mm-08 is hard to beat.

Comment

Is 7.62x39 a short action? Doesn’t need a long barrel, likes to be suppressed, and can buy a case of soft points for cheap (considering).

Comment

7-08

Comment

Originally posted by Anon View Post
            Is 7.62x39 a short action? Doesn’t need a long barrel, likes to be suppressed, and can buy a case of soft points for cheap (considering).
            Cases won’t extract because the cartridge and bolt have 2 different size faces. The 7.62x39 (same parent case as the .220 Russian, PPC, and Grendel) requires a .4545″ bolt face. Bolt action rifles are commonly chambered in 223 (.3991″), 308 (.4861″), and magnum (.5471″) bolt face sizes.

Comment

Build you a 308 Vato! Pick you a fast twist 16” barrel and buy ammo (150-180grainers) anywhere..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

338 federal...great hog cartridge...you need a powerful cartridge in your short action collection.

Comment

7-08 or 338 Fed. Depending on what purpose you have in mind for it. I love the 260 as well, but you already have a Creedmoor, so it really doesn't make a ton of sense to me to build a 260. Nothin wrong with a good ol 308 either for that matter.

Comment

358win or 338fed. Or 375 raptor u need some muscle in your life.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X