Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve created a monster...thanks BroadHead Barn!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it should be!

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

Awesome! My son can’t pull a bow back on his own yet, but he loves to “shoot” my recurve. Lol

Comment

How old Is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
            How old Is he ?
            He’s a pretty small framed 7 year old.

Comment

Good job. Looks like he is a natural. Love seeing the little ones getting outside like that. We did the same thing with our son.

Comment

Great Photo of Monster and Dad....a real Wallhanger

Comment

Awesome! I’m a Blossom native. I need to go up there and look around. Haven’t stopped by there in a few years. Drive by it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobh05 View Post
                    Awesome! I’m a Blossom native. I need to go up there and look around. Haven’t stopped by there in a few years. Drive by it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We live in Detroit. Looks to be a good shop and a couple guys at work really like him. Only second time I’ve been in and first actually dealing with owner. Seems like a great guy and worked with Jensen for a while teaching him basics. Very patient and non pushy. I’ve used Steve at Shootem Up plenty of times to and he’s good to. I have my own press, saw, vice, etc and just like doing my own stuff.

Comment

Outstanding picture of a great archery adventure in the making #belcherfamilyrocks

Comment

Good!!!!! I have mentioned it several times on this site and will say it again....my son started Bow Hunting with me in ground blinds before he was three. He is 24 today and Bow Hunting is his passion. Kudos to you for getting him in to our great sport.

Comment

Working...
                        X