Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define “Assault Rifle”

Tom Cotton gets this POS

During the Senate Judiciary Confirmation hearing Sen. Tom Cotton (R) mocked ATF nominee David Chipman's inability to define "assault weapon."

Sorry, “Assault Weapon”

Saw this earlier. One simple question with one simple answer.....they don't exist. But I'm guessing if this dude knew that he wouldn't be in charge of the ATF bc putting the right man for the job isn't the government way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord help us if that POS is confirmed to run BATFE.

Comment

The correct answer is any and all rifles as they can all be used for assault. Come on man!

These people want to ban them all.

Comment

Scary sounding name to spread fear to gain compliance.

Comment

The ATF is a complete joke of a government organization.

Comment

Grassly said getting this clown to oversee ATF is like antifa running the portland police dept...anyone missing mean tweets & $1.79 gas yet??
              Last edited by Artos; 05-27-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

A butter knife can be an assault weapon if you use it as a weapon to assault someone. It was fun to watch the guy squirm a little. They all know the answer. ATF is a scary organization that has way too much power. They want to take all the guns, just trying any way they can to get their foot further in the door.

Comment

[ATTACH]1051035[/ATTACH]

An upstanding patriot that doesn't mind stomping on your constitutional rights.
                  Last edited by kcnatural; 05-27-2021, 09:40 AM. Reason: to add content

Comment

If you haven’t already you need to email our senators and tell them not to approve him.

I know we are in a bit of an echo chamber in Texas but Cornyn can do slimes things from time to time so he’s not a guaranteed no. He needs to hear from all of us.

This guy would be no good for gun rights if approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yesterday and found an Assault stick in my yard. Apparently left there by my Red Oak tree. I quickly picked it up and hid it for later. My neighbor has one those Chi-bow-wow assault dogs. Bites erbody. Somebody please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        If you haven’t already you need to email our senators and tell them not to approve him.

I know we are in a bit of an echo chamber in Texas but Cornyn can do slimes things from time to time so he’s not a guaranteed no. He needs to hear from all of us.

This guy would be no good for gun rights if approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Cornhole don't care. He already got his. He knows he is a goner next election anyway.

Comment

Blackpowder single shot muskets are assault rifles too. George proved that when he assaulted the British with them and kicked their butts back in the early days of America.

Comment

My daughters knife hand is an assault weapon. Were still working on tucking the thumb.

When upset...her mouth becomes a fully automatic weapon.

One mind. Any weapon.

Comment

A device employed as a weapon in the commission of an assault.
                              And since I have not committed any assaults I have no assault weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X