Prayers for mother in law hurt @ low’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for mother in law hurt @ low’s

My mother in law was with me at Lowe’s and tripped on some broken tile @ the bathroom entrance
    And got a concussion and other body damage
    Trying to figure out what to do about her trip to the hospital
    And deal with low’s
    Hopefully they will handle her ambulance and hospital bill? And she doesn’t get worse
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-28-2021, 02:59 PM.

Ouch! Glad it wasn't worse. Good luck with Lowe's hopefully their insurance will at least cover the ride and Dr bills.

Comment

Make sure you spell it right when you file the lawsuit! lowE's

Comment

So..... You take your MIL to Lowe's and trip her. Then blame the broken tile.

In all seriousness I hope she recovers quickly.

Comment

Dang, what a goose egg
          prayin

Comment

Document everything and keep the pics or take more. Might want to go back and take a pick of the tile where she tripped. Anyone else see it, might want to get their contact info.

Hope the MIL recovers with no problems.

Comment

Go back and take more photos of tile from several angles. Try to get a measurement of the thickness. The good noise is the knot is outward. Best of luck to her

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Dang, what a goose egg
                prayin
                That was about 4-5 minutes after it happened it’s swollen up 5x worse now. Not good for a 78yo lady

Comment

I worked at Lowes back in the early 2000's. Even then their security camera system could see just about every spot in the store. They should have video of the incident. How you get it...me no know.

Comment

Dang, hate to see that, especially to a 78 year old lady, I am sure you will not have any issues getting everything taken care of, speedy recovery to your Mother in law.

Comment

Jot down incident time, date etc. make it easier to get footage. No marking around the missing tile? Take photos of any dirt etc in it if there to show it’s been a problem. Bills are cheap part of what they may pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick recovery for her I hope. Get a lawyer and she might soon be part owner of that franchise.

Comment

Boy that looks painful.

I would imagine they will be more than happy to take care of any associated bills!!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

That looks painful.

Maybe they will just settle by giving you OSB. 3 sheets should cover the ambulance ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X