• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s just nothing like a lab puppy!

Comment

Enjoy! Happy to see a handful of them going to TBHers

Comment

We picked up her brother from Randy Wednesday. Named him Saint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Awesome looking pup. Had to put mine down last October. Just not ready for another yet but this makes it tempting.
          I know what you mean, the dog in my profile pic is Maddie, we had to put her down 2 years ago. It took me a while as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
            My daughter, Rynn (pronounced the same as Wren) says that is a cute puppy and she likes the name Wren. She’s 5, lol.
            Thanks, I think Wren is going to stick, not sure how I came up with that name but I do like it. Although, she may think her name is "No" for a while. An entire stack of toys and she tries to chew on my feet, nothing like those sharp puppy teeth

Comment

Beautiful pup. I have always preferred a two-syllable name. Easier for them to distinguish commands from their name.

Comment

I’m very picky when it comes to how my labs look and let me tell you, she is beautiful. I hope you keep us updated on how she turns out.

Comment

I stay away from his house when they have puppies. Unsure if me or my 5 year old daughter has a stronger want for a lab pup

Great looking dogs fellas! You’ll be very happy

Comment

They turn into monsters, with nashing teeth!! Sweet lookin pup!
                    Attached Files
                    Lesto!!

Comment

What a beautiful puppy, good luck with Wren. Here’s hoping you two have lots of wonderful years and adventures ahead.

Comment

Great looking pups! We picked up one of her brothers this evening. This is Bodhi

Comment

Working...
                        X