X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most liberals agree with you both...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      What does "support" mean? No one answered my question.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I would say attending games, buying jerseys and related gear, watching on tv, having sports parties, any thing that benefits them I would consider “ supporting”.

Comment

How does watching games support them? I lnow you'll say ratings but that's crap. No 0ne knows what Im watching.

I only watch some Cowboy games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Most liberals agree with you both...
          My comment above yours TRUMP yours.

Lol.

Comment

How does watching games support them? I lnow you'll say ratings but that's crap. No 0ne knows what Im watching.

I only watch some Cowboy games.

Well, if no one watched them, it would NOT exist. I believe they do have away of knowing what we are watching, because after we watch something, we get notices “ you may also like these shows” and a list of similar type shows as to the one we watched.

Comment

My comment above yours TRUMP yours.

Lol.

Well of course it does billy...Lol.

Comment

I don't know why so many folks bash soccer. I think it is the best youth involved sport.

as for professional soccer, yeah, they flop when fouled.

But, the flow of the game is like a chess match with very athletic players. They are constantly re evaluating their attack and player positions.

It's not for everyone, but no need to attack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I don't know why so many folks bash soccer. I think it is the best youth involved sport.

as for professional soccer, yeah, they flop when fouled.

But, the flow of the game is like a chess match with very athletic players. They are constantly re evaluating their attack and player positions.

It's not for everyone, but no need to attack it.

Chess and soccer are snoozers to me.... Only time I can stomach soccer is watching our national team during World Cup or the Olympics and even then, I prefer watching the ladies over the men... well other than purple headed lickity splitter...

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    Well, if no one watched them, it would NOT exist. I believe they do have away of knowing what we are watching, because after we watch something, we get notices “ you may also like these shows” and a list of similar type shows as to the one we watched.
                    I'm definately not onboard with sports not existing. Screw that. I'm fine with EVERYTHING else on TV not existing. Hollywood and movies can kick rocks.

Comment

The reason soccer fans fight and riot is because the product on the field is so boring.

Comment

I'm definately not onboard with sports not existing. Screw that. I'm fine with EVERYTHING else on TV not existing. Hollywood and movies can kick rocks.
                        Agreed!

Comment

If no one supported them, we would not have these over paid non american loving biggets living here. If they are not proud of the U.S.A. they should be deported immediately. The ones that claim to be Americans and don't stand for the flag, should pick the country they will stand for and be shipped off to there, with a no return policy.

Comment

I’m a fair weather Cowboys fan. I will watch former OU players play, but that’s about it. Not all NFL players hate America or are BLM supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I’m a fair weather Cowboys fan. I will watch former OU players play, but that’s about it. Not all NFL players hate America or are BLM supporters.
                              Exactly.

What percentage has ever kneeled? Like 3%?

Not one Cowboy has ever knealt during the anthem. Jerrah said they must stand.

Comment

Black national anthem

This thread is about a black national anthem at NFL games. Do you support, yes or no, why? How?

I dont believe this is good. Its divisive. The national anthem belongs to all of us. Having a black national anthem implies the real anthem is only for whites? That's insane and offensive on too many levels to list.

To that end, I will protest by not watching (its grossly overt, not just a check they are writing without the consumer knowing). I'm frustrated but not angry. I wont participate in overtly misguided wokeness. I wont be separated from my fellow americans based on race. We settled this question. God, please dont let it happen again.

No. The verse about slaves is not about the african slaves in the us. Key wrote that verse from the deck of a British naval ship in the heart of battle. He observed the British ensign "pressed" seamen fighting against the free, volunteer Americans. And he wrote:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
                                That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
                                A home and a country, should leave us no more?
                                Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
                                No refuge could save the hireling and slave
                                From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
                                And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
                                O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Slave in this context is the Pressed British sailor of that war and era.

Comment

Working...
                                X