Best budget game camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best budget game camera?

My 2 game cameras had the batteries leak and ruin them. What game camera have you used that works well for under $80?

I have two of the stealth cams from academy and they have been good so far. I think they were like $40 a piece. I have used them for a full season now. Guys in the lease have the stealth cams with cell service and they have been running them for a few years with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Masmak View Post
      My 2 game cameras had the batteries leak and ruin them. What game camera have you used that works well for under $80?
      my CamPark is an excellent camera. Got it on Amazon.

Comment

I have 3 wildview out and all of them have been fine. I think they are 14MP paid around 40$ ea or so. Also have one wild game it’s a 17mp maybe I don’t like it as much as the wildview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 30 dollar muddy cameras from academy are my favorite for the price.

Comment

$28 tascos from Walmart are great especially for the price. Clear pics day/night

Comment

Tasco.

Comment

Originally posted by elfeyes View Post
                the 30 dollar muddy cameras from academy are my favorite for the price.

this!!!!!

Comment

Tasco from Walmart

Comment

Tasco $25

Comment

The $30 Muddy cameras are very good for the money

Comment

Budget, best, and for the money do not go in the same sentence

Sorry

Comment

The $30 Muddy's are ok if you want to look at a lot of pictures since their delay option is 1 minute or less. For this reason I like the Tascos better.

Comment

$20 more and you get into browning cameras. Run lithium AAs and just the savings in battery cost pays for itself.

Comment

all of the ones i get in the 40 - 60 range last 3 to 4 years. the more expensive ones usually only get to 2 years. the cheaper ones last a year or 2 and are great throw aways for sketchy spots. I run mine year round and get 1k pics a week

if the batteries leak i will open them up and clean them.

Comment

Working...
                              X