No announcement yet.

Question for the green screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be interested in it. Especially the fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Dove arent in season during the time period he is offering.

This sounds like a great deal for someone just wanting a place to go get out in the woods for most of the year. Are the exotics off limits? Seems I remember you having some on your place.
      This is a different place. No exotics that we have ever seen. They would not be off limits if you saw one.

Comment

Lots of this country if very rough and covered in brush and mesquite. Lots of rattlesnakes. One more thing not allowed are hunting hogs with dogs.
        Last edited by doghouse; 07-06-2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Last edited by curtintex; 07-06-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Last edited by curtintex; 07-06-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I would take this advice. The man hit the nail on the head. Few words, but straight to the point.

Comment

Raise your hand Curt….your obviously wanting to speak up….but just can’t….lol

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                  I would take this advice. The man hit the nail on the head. Few words, but straight to the point.

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  Raise your hand Curt….your obviously wanting to speak up….but just can’t….lol

Lmao!!!! I was reading this thread on my phone and got a call. I guess when I answered the call, putting the phone to my ear, I inadvertently made two posts of jibberish. I figured I better delete it before someone thought PB2 had my phone.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Lmao!!!! I was reading this thread on my phone and got a call. I guess when I answered the call, putting the phone to my ear, I inadvertently made two posts of jibberish. I figured I better delete it before someone thought PB2 had my phone.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I was trying to decipher the code on your first post (JJ) then you came back and posted again (OK). I was lost

Comment

What is the general location of this place? I would be possibly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        What is the general location of this place? I would be possibly interested.
                        About 9 miles southwest of Goldthwaite. The 911 address is very close to 531 cnty rd 414 Goldthwaite tx. Mills county

Comment

I would be very interested.

Comment

Mark, do you have a spare bedroom, and is your wife good cook?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Mark, do you have a spare bedroom, and is your wife good cook?
                              Sure Randy! Come on down!!

Comment

I'd be interested in Turkey & fishing PM me price & details
                                What is your Turkey population like ???
                                Last edited by Mr. Stickers; 07-08-2021, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X