3.5 ton feed wagon value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.5 ton feed wagon value?

Quick question for those that may know...I have a 2009 All Seasons 3.5 ton feed wagon. Honda motor and hose still work well,overall good condition, but it has some wear and tear from some sun exposure and use. They sell new for around $14,500. I have a buddy trying to buy mine and was wondering what percent of new value it would be worth. Thanks for any guidance on value.

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
    Quick question for those that may know...I have a 2009 All Seasons 3.5 ton feed wagon. Honda motor and hose still work well,overall good condition, but it has some wear and tear from some sun exposure and use. They sell new for around $14,500. I have a buddy trying to buy mine and was wondering what percent of new value it would be worth. Thanks for any guidance on value.
    Assuming tires are decent and motor/auger/hoses/electrical are all sound, I would think $6,000-8,000 depending on overall condition. But that is just my gut feeling on value.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      Assuming tires are decent and motor/auger/hoses/electrical are all sound, I would think $6,000-8,000 depending on overall condition. But that is just my gut feeling on value.
      That's about what I would think also.

Comment

My guess would be somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 cost of a new one.

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys, at those price levels Im guessing we will be able to get something done...

Comment

if he passes on the deal, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X