• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkk View Post
    All the way around or just the front?
    All 4 corners

Comment

I’ve tried to use bilsteins- they ride rough and create more road noise in doing so! I don’t follow the crowd when it comes to item’s like this!

Comment

Stock ride super smooth in the new f250s and 350s, ride so smooth not sure how you can improve on this

Comment

What year truck, OP?

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            Stock ride super smooth in the new f250s and 350s, ride so smooth not sure how you can improve on this
            You can’t ! The bilsteins have a longer life and that’s all they have to offer. I’ll take replacing with stock over the horrible ride and extra road noise any day!

Most of the arguments are from people that have replaced their old worn out shocks with bilsteins - of course the ride would feel better

I tried them on my 06 250 and I bumped my head and went with them again on my 16 350- unhappy both times. I recently got shamed on TBH when I was looking for replacement shocks for our 16 suburban and fell into the trap yet AGAIN. our suburban rides horribly now and with a lot more road noise! It won’t happen again. But this is just my opinion after going to them on 3 vehicles.

Comment

Working...
            X