Pop up blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up blinds

Just curious what everyone's favorite brand of pop ups is. I'm in the market for 2 big enough for me and my wife to hunt out of this year. Personally I have never spent much time in one. So y'all's opinion and input is appreciated. I'd love to spend the money and get a couple krivoman stands for the lease but that ain't in the budget for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard nothing but good about the double bull pop ups. I had a cheaper a ameristep blind and didn't like it at all. It was too thin and ended up ripping after a few uses. But picked up another one anyways brand new for 10$ at a garage sale

Comment

My favorite used to be double bull before Primos took over. I like rhino blinds.

Comment

Pop up blinds

Double bull.... But also look at xenek... Got one this year and am impressed with the design

Comment

I have a Browning Phantom and love it. Going on my 4th year with no issues.

Comment

Big Mike by barronett

Comment

Originally posted by tradrook View Post
              Big Mike by barronett

This! All day long

Comment

Big Mike

Comment

I always loved the primos vision, it had a 360 window. They discontinued them but another company picked them up but I can't remember who sells them now. They were around $100

Comment

Out hunting group have used several brands and the only to go is double bull/promos. They outlast anything on the market and when one has a tear from animals you send it back to promos and they fix it. Just sent a double bull back that is one of the original ones and they reseed a rip back up. Worth every penny

Comment

Originally posted by BigL71 View Post
                      Big Mike
                      If you are over 6 feet tall or shoot a long axle bow, this is for you. Some are 84 inches tall.

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                        If you are over 6 feet tall or shoot a long axle bow, this is for you. Some are 84 inches tall.
                        Yup, that's why I went with the Big Mike.

Comment

If you were hunting by yourself I would suggest brush blinds, I have slowly getting into hunting from brush blinds and I really like it. You have to be more cautious than in a pop up but it's free and I can tuck myself up In some brush better than I can hide a big tent.But If it's going to be up for the whole season I would just go with a pop up, or better yet a krivoman type or fiberglass would be my choice, either way the deer will come accustom to it and won't even remember it's there after a week or so.
                          Last edited by TheHammer; 07-23-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the input guy I appreciate it

Comment

I've been buying the 3 man pop-ups from Gander and they are big and comfortable. Only 199$ reg and every year they put them on sale and give a Gander gift card with purchase. Not a big Gander fan, but these are pretty good for the price IMO. They are 3 yrs old this year and still in decent shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X