Dual Spindle Live Tool Lathes
    Programming a plus

email: Dave (at) pscmotorsports . com

Comment

Comment

ttt

Comment

Comment

Hope you find someone Dave. There's not many good one's out there. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Hope you find someone Dave. There's not many good one's out there. Good luck to you.
              Yeah it's tough out there. All the good ones have good jobs.
              Slim pickins out here in Azle too

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                Hard to find an experienced machinist that doesn't want big city/large company pay, two of my CNC machinist make more than I pay myself. I just hired a retired vet and we are training him on the CNC. He's a hard worker and if he keeps it up he'll be better than me on the CNC. I'm a mostly manual machinist/book keeper/toilet bowl cleaner/HR/customer service, etc... Good luck with the search sir!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  Hard to find an experienced machinist that doesn't want big city/large company pay, two of my CNC machinist make more than I pay myself. I just hired a retired vet and we are training him on the CNC. He's a hard worker and if he keeps it up he'll be better than me on the CNC. I'm a mostly manual machinist/book keeper/toilet bowl cleaner/HR/customer service, etc... Good luck with the search sir!
                  Thanks. We pay pretty good for the area and being a small shop.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X