X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several of them....nice cameras.
    For the money you can't go wrong!!

Comment

I have about 15 of those Tasco cameras. They are dependable and take decent enough pics to know what you’re looking at. You won’t be counting the individual hairs on a deer but you can see it’s a deer and it’s antlers or lack of. I’ve been using them for years. The batteries life has been great for me. I use energizer batteries in them.

Comment

To answer your question about why pay more:

I don’t, except for cell cameras. I paid $99 for two Reveals and $119 for four Reveal X cameras. Most of my other cameras are Tasco’s

Comment

I used one of the 8mp Tasco cams for a season before it stopped taking pics. I switched over to Browning cams with external power supply and couldn’t be happier. Cool thing about the Browning cams is the video with sound feature.

Comment

Junk

Comment

I did the tasco route for a while. They seem to last about 2 seasons for me. They do terrible with moisture. Take lots of blank pics of wind. Use 8 batteries. Battery life significantly decreased over time. Woodpeckers destroy the plastic. I've also spent good money on cams that do the same thing sooo....

Comment

I bought two to try.

Anyone ever build a little roof to put over them to keep drier?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I bought two to try.

Why? Mine never leaked.

Most people that get a lot of blank pictures on trail or cell cameras are not setting them up correctly. Never face them E/W or where grass and brush will move around in the wind.

Trim grass, weeds, and nearby brush out of the sensor area to keep it from happening.
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-10-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I purchased one early summer -mine works but I had to get it close to my feeder!
                    Mine does fog up and it seems to be getting worse. It takes pretty good pics for a $30 camera.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Junk
                      sounds like otherwise, per actual users.

I may get me a couple.
                      Gotta be better than the Cuddeback I retired awhile back.

Comment

Just bought one and put it out few weeks ago. Dang good pictures for the money. I’ll see how long it last.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Why? Mine never leaked.

Most people that get a lot of blank pictures on trail or cell cameras are not setting them up correctly. Never face them E/W or where grass and brush will move around in the wind.

Trim grass, weeds, and nearby brush out of the sensor area to keep it from happening.
                          Just figure keeping it out of elements may help it last a little longer. Plus may help to not fog up. Was just a thought.

Comment

I’ve got 8 tascos. Running them on my lease and on public land. Been using them for 3 years. Zero issues. Battery life is excellent

Comment

I've never gotten water in my Muddys? But we don't get a ton of rain so that could have something to so with it. Out of the 10 or so I've bought in the last 2 years I've had problems with one.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                I bought two to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X