Anyone Have A Sawmill In NE Tx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Have A Sawmill In NE Tx?

Im looking for someone with a sawmill to cut some oaks up for trailer boards in NE Tx. I currently have a ton of good straight oaks ready to cut I’ve been saving to make boards for a few trailer floors and the rest will go to someone else that might need some boards or into firewood. If you can unload them I can bring the logs to you or I have more than enough room to cut them on site with an excavator your welcome to use. Shoot me a pm if anyone has one and is interested in it.

Does anyone know of any place in NE Texas that will cut the timber?

Comment

In Sulphur springs there is Sanvig Sawmill, I don’t have a number for them though.

Comment

I feel like I remember someone here buying one. Not sure where they were located. Recommend using the search button.

Comment

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            I feel like I remember someone here buying one. Not sure where they were located. Recommend using the search button.

We posted at the same time lol, I’d much rather deal with a fellow hunter. I’m seriously considering buying one myself if I can’t find a reliable guy, we have a bunch of wood to cut.

Comment

I own one but I'm near Abilene, not sure of any other TBHer that has one.

Comment

Go to the Woodmizer website and they have a service to find local sawyers. You're welcome

WOODMIZER

Comment

I have a Woodmizer sawmill but am down in South Texas. If I was to buy another it would be a bigger Woodmizer. They are great machines and made here in the USA with good support.

Comment

This is what I was referring too. I dont think yall are close though.

Comment

Working...
                    X