Solid Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid Broadheads

Not sure how many run these heads but my son shot his first pig last night with one & I was very impressed. He made a great shot, quartering away, behind the shoulder, exited the top side of the brisket & entered the leg shattering the leg bone. He’s shooting a DNA at 47lbs, 25” dl, CE Blu Rzr, 20gr behind the insert & 125gr Solid broadhead. Weighing in at 396grs. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0864-compressed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	25189775Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0863-compressed.jpg
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	25189774

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great blades i love mine and the customer service is top notch for fixing or resharpening every year before the season

Comment

Sharpest broadheads I’ve ever shot. I’ve been impressed so far

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post
        Sharpest broadheads I’ve ever shot. I’ve been impressed so far

The head he shot the pig with was actually the practice head. I had a freind sharpen them all the other day & he shot to make everything was cool. After shaping them he shot the target about 6 times & it still shaved hair. Plus poked through a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
          The head he shot the pig with was actually the practice head. I had a freind sharpen them all the other day & he shot to make everything was cool. After shaping them he shot the target about 6 times & it still shaved hair. Plus poked through a pig.

That’s awesome if you do it early enough before the season you can send all your broadheads in and they will professionally sharpen them for you and replace any that are bent or broken

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post

That’s awesome. I’m so ready to let the air out of something, but first I’ve got a club championship to win this weekend.

Comment

Nice. They’re in the top 3 fixed heads I’m considering for elk, once I draw a tag.

How far was the shot and what size pig?

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
                Nice. They’re in the top 3 fixed heads I’m considering for elk, once I draw a tag.

How far was the shot and what size pig?

She was around 45lbs. Shot was about 18yrds. Track job was about 35yrds. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0876-compressed.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	24592174

Comment

That’s awesome. Congrats on his first of many!

Comment

Working...
                  X