No announcement yet.

Heritage Manufacturing revolvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun to punch some holes in paper this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heritage Manufacturing revolvers

Now I’m wondering how much more ‘recoil’ if any it will have shooting 22 Mag?

There’s a $30 offer in the box for a 22 Mag cylinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Recoil will be less noticeable than the noise increase. And it aint even loud. I had that same one with the mag cylinder. It was fun

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
          Recoil will be less noticeable than the noise increase. And it aint even loud. I had that same one with the mag cylinder. It was fun
          I agree on the recoil- I don’t feel any difference in mine! But as far as the noise level , the mag will danged sure ring the ears . I would say the mag report is at least three times as loud as the lesser .22

Not much more powder but it is pretty intense

Comment

I like mine.

Comment

I bought one when they were $99 at Academy a few years ago. It shoots fine, no more than I've shot it. It's got a super gay little safety on it though.

Comment

I have two of them. One is my Ranger beater pistol that I use to shoot hogs in pig traps but I have shot some rabbits at 50-60 yards.
                Bass Pro has a really good Black Friday deal on them!

Comment

I ordered 3 this weekend! One for me with both cylinders, and 2 regular ones for Christmas gifts.

Comment

Working...
                  X