No announcement yet.

QuickLoad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish they’d make an app or a downloadable version instead of having to buy a disc. I don’t have a computer with a disc drive anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
      I just wish they’d make an app or a downloadable version instead of having to buy a disc. I don’t have a computer with a disc drive anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I have to agree. Kind of primitive in today's world. Wonder if it can be transferred to memory stick or SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Don’t let the cost concern you. How
        Much do you have tied up in load manuals? And you cannot get near the information from a manual that you can like QL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I have to agree. Although when I started loading I bought most of my manuals off of ebay for less than half of new price. However, that was a different time when new powders were not not introduced as frequently as they are today and components were readily available.

Comment

I’m with Mike D, I use quick load almost exclusively. Like with all reloading data, start low and work your way up. Since true burn rates can vary lot to lot with powders, you can tune your loads with chrono data. It’s been a huge help for me in speeding up the guessing process while keeping me safe. Well worth the cost IMHO.

Comment

I took the plunge and ordered the CD. Just need to get the computer in the shop working so I can use it there.

Comment

Hey anyone with the 3.9v of quickload can you tell me is IMR 4451 powder is in there?

Comment

Working...
              X