• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing for me...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
      No dice for me on archery anything. Pending on all
      Same here, though that was expected as this is my first year applying in the archery categories. How many pts did you have in archery deer?

Comment

Yay! Pending 2nd Draw for Mule Deer & Private Lands Prognhorn. Surely someone's gonna turn down the hunts they won, right?

Comment

0 for 5 so far. Just checked

Comment

Hot dog! I got drawn for Archery deer at Matador!

Comment

No on the Chap either.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                Pronghorn is starting
                ???, mine still says app received. 12 points in archery & all pending 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                  Hot dog! I got drawn for Archery deer at Matador!
                  WT or Muley? That's an awesome place to hunt either way! Congrats!

Comment

Pending 2nd on Archery Mule Deer and all the Private Lands Pronghorn. Still hoping to draw Pronghorn at Rita Blanca with my 27 points.

Comment

Same here, but i only have 3 at Rita.

Comment

You got 1 more PP than me Shane.

Comment

As usual, that was as disappointing as my sex life. The point build up has to pay off at some point

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Pending 2nd on Archery Mule Deer and all the Private Lands Pronghorn. Still hoping to draw Pronghorn at Rita Blanca with my 27 points.
                            We had 26 points when we got drawn last year. We put in again for this year, just in case. Heck of a hunt! Good luck!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCA4MrDokJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCA4MrDokJk[/ame]

Comment

Got drawn for archery @ the chap for the 2nd time in 10 years

Comment

We have 16 points for archery exotic but there are no hunts in that category anymore, same with crossbow have points, can’t use them. We paid for these points, how do we petition to have them allocated to a similar category like Exotic or archery?

Comment

Working...
                                X