Rockport/Fulton Flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport/Fulton Flooding

Some friends sent me some pics of the area today, crazy water in the streets and in the Business area down by the harbor.

My boss lives in a new neighborhood off the bypass . He said he has lots of water . With a lot more heading his way .

Comment

I am headed down there Monday

Comment

We are supposed to be in port a right now we postponed our departure to see how this plays out

Comment

It is a lot of water, my neighborhood is good so far.

Comment

I'm sitting at work in Port Lavaca It's been raining pretty good here all day The ditch next to the office I haven't seen this full since Harvey

Comment

Anyone been over to Lamar? Wondering if my house over there is ok.

Comment

In for any updates on Lamar. Neighbor said they had gotten 13” of rain this week. I had planned on heading down Friday, but doesn’t sound like it would be much fun.

Comment

It's pretty bad. Lots of stranded cars around. Tule Creek near Walmart has overflowed and is going over the road. It's also flooded a good bit of Little Bay Shores inland of Little Bay. Most I've seen here excepting Harvey.

Comment

I’m not in town but my kids just drove back in from Corpus, stayed on loop all the way around, said they were glad they were in a lifted Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                      I'm sitting at work in Port Lavaca It's been raining pretty good here all day The ditch next to the office I haven't seen this full since Harvey

Where do you work in Pl ?

Comment

#1 Rule.

Comment

Bummer. We’re headed to Rockport tomorrow. Supposed to go off shore Friday.

Comment

We're here in Port A right now. Its been raining nonstop for the last 3 days. We had our first break in rain this evening for about 2 hours. Pouring rain again right now. Not much flooding that I can see but beach is a mess! Bummed that our guide trip was canceled but we're making the best of it.

Comment

Pic neighbor sent of Tule creek and 35 from the back of our neighborhood. The restaurant in the back is la tequila which is in front of Walmart on 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X