• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    70 - 3 Tide over Aggies God almighty this is going to be hard to watch
    47 - 40 OU over Horn
    35 - 32 Tech over Frogs
    Sounds like an amazing Saturday of college football to me!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Casey Thompson is going to have to play his best game as a Horn in the Cotton Bowl this weekend. If he plays like he did against TCU, the Sooners will win.

Patterson didn't load the box to stop Bijan until late because he didn't want to put that pressure on his secondary. Alex Grinch will load the box to stop the run game and put the pressure on his secondary.

Thompson is going to have to be able to hit the deep ball to punish heavy boxes against OU.
      Sooners have struggled in almost every game. Tulane, Nebraska, W VA and K-State with a score differential of 116 - 95.

Texas takes this one by 10+, wins the B12 and will beat out undefeated Cincy for the 4th spot in the playoffs. The early season loss to Ark will be overlooked to get a team as valuable as Texas, with a perfect B12 record, into the playoff.

Alabama and Georgia go in as 1 and 2, depending on the SECC game

Penn State and Texas take the other two spots.

Comment

How the two teams are playing coming in to Dallas, historically speaking, hasn't meant **** in the Cotton Bowl.

Comment

The Aggie defense only gave up 24 points. They don't have the corners to run man-free against the Pirate. The offense was the problem.
          Aggs allowed 26 points,almost the exact average that Miss St has put up in their other 4 games this year 28.25.

We got sliced by a tiny little razor repeatedly - TOP was 35/25 MSST. That's crazy that Leach's 'high speed' offense threw the ball AND owned the clock.

But all that being said, yes, teh Aggies should be able to score 30 points to win a football game.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            Sooners have struggled in almost every game. Tulane, Nebraska, W VA and K-State with a score differential of 116 - 95.

Texas takes this one by 10+, wins the B12 and will beat out undefeated Cincy for the 4th spot in the playoffs. The early season loss to Ark will be overlooked to get a team as valuable as Texas, with a perfect B12 record, into the playoff.

Alabama and Georgia go in as 1 and 2, depending on the SECC game

Penn State and Texas take the other two spots.
            I’ll have some of what he’s smoking!!

Comment

Stating FACTS is exactly that

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              Moral victory? There are no moral victories in college football!
              Football sucks right now, another fact. It is what it is.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 6

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I agree. Grinch is going to run blitz like crazy and make Casey Thompson and the Texas WR's make plays to beat them. Creating negative plays is huge in this game and I see OU going all out on defense and betting Texas does not have the dudes to make plays.
                  You posted a link you use in week one with the times / networks and games…..it was awesome, but I accidentally deleted it. Can you repost it?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    You posted a link you use in week one with the times / networks and games…..it was awesome, but I accidentally deleted it. Can you repost it?
                    This one?

This College Football TV Schedule is manually compiled from media sources, college websites, and a satellite program guide. Last updated: 01/15/2024

Comment

His Tea Cakes are the fo-shizzle!!

Comment

YES!!! When you’re a “streamer” this thing is priceless!!

Thank you!!

Comment

I will be in Vegas this weekend rooting on the Horns! And golf, and gambling. LFG and its 2:03p and OU still sux!!

Comment

YES!!! When you’re a “streamer” this thing is priceless!!

Thank you!!

Been using it for years thanks to somebody posting it…

bookmark it. It updates weekly and annually

Comment

Today is Texas A&M's 145th birthday!

On Oct. 4, 1876, we opened our doors and became the FIRST public institution of higher education in Texas! Whoop!
                              So thats when the long tradition of seasonal let downs began? Good to know.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X