tommy lee jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tommy lee jones

wow tommy lee jones great actor but not so much in real life. we are doing a electric remodel with other subs at his ranch. talks to subs and staff real bad! have not had a run in with him yet but know one is coming.
    Last edited by waterdog; 08-20-2021, 07:29 PM.

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    wow tommy lee jones great actor but not so much in real life. we are doing a electric remodel with other subs at his ranch. talks to subs to his staff real bad! have not had a run in with him yet but know one is coming.
    Isn't that in San Saba? He probably just old and don't want to be fooled with. He seems like he could be that way with the roles he chooses to play.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea hes a POS

Comment

Who cares about this tommy guy, come on hunting season, this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

He was roommate with Al Gore in College ; what would you expect ?

Comment

How many “Harvard Men” do you know? He was Al Gore’s roommate, a Rhodes scholar, and then an actor (Woodrow F Call was make believe), did you expect him to be one of us?

Comment

Wow. I hate to hear that. Sure like his movies.

Comment

I had a Chevy salesman years ago that he loved to deal with. My salesman always said you would think he was on his last dollar when buying a vehicle. Very tough to deal with. LOL!

Comment

Old news in the greater San Antonio area. Despite that I enjoy most of his work as an actor and can separate that from how he may be in person and his own personal beliefs.

Comment

He rented a friends ranch in Carta Valley when they filmed Lonesome Dove, they said he was an ***hole !!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      wow tommy lee jones great actor but not so much in real life. we are doing a electric remodel with other subs at his ranch. talks to subs and staff real bad! have not had a run in with him yet but know one is coming.
                      "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it."

The same goes for most of us Texans. Best be thinking on that Woodrow, when you start conversing with us. Stay cool waterdog.

Comment

Yup, he is a genuine arsehole! Even rude and obnoxious to the technical movie workers he worked with... We heard stories about what a jerk he was when he went into town during Lonesome Dove. We got to know some of those folks and they all hated him... Said Duval was a good dude tho... The town of Lonesome Dove was built on our Deer Lease South of Del Rio and we had to move stands in a couple places so they wouldn't be in the movie...

Comment

man charlie that moody ranch was such a great place to hunt i miss hunting with gary and pete down there and riding the river down by the set and the pecan grove !

Comment

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it”

Please! Please! Say this ^^^^ to him if you do have a run in with him.

Even better if you can get it on video.

Comment

I have a high school friend who has hung out with him some, he is a drunk and a POS according to him, he doesn't talk down about people ever but said when this guy dies he is going to hell
                              Last edited by SC-001; 08-20-2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X