Boiled a few out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiled a few out

Finally made time to boil out Ashton, Breck and my deer heads last weekend. Normally I do not get around to doing this until after season ,but with me staying around the house this past weekend do to Brecks knee injury, thought it would be a good time.

I go the easy way, skin, boil and high pressure washer. Once they have dried, brush a little peroxide on them. And yes, I have glued the side nose piece back on Ashton's wide 8.

Hope all are having a great season.

Rwc
    Attached Files

Looks nice.

Comment

Looks nice. I wish I didn't hate to do that so bad. I capped one the other day I would like to have a euro on but man it's a real pain in the arse

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Looks nice. I wish I didn't hate to do that so bad. I capped one the other day I would like to have a euro on but man it's a real pain in the arse

That aint no lie.. I switched to rack hubs for all my mounts ha.

Comment

Good job! I do my own also. It’s a pain, but something to keep me outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Yes sir, before I was turned on to the high pressure sprayer method, I hated it also.

Rwc

Comment

excellent work sir.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Y’all had a good season and you did a good job with the euros.

Comment

Nice bucks and nice job. I have several to do for friends and family as well.

Comment

Those heads look great! That’s some trophy’s for sure.

I started my euro business because all my friends would get to the brains and start gagging and drop them off at my house! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. Looks real good. Congrats to the family on a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by Allpublic View Post
                            Nice bucks and nice job. I have several to do for friends and family as well.
                            Yes sir, I normally average 10 or so a season when adding friends in.

Rwc

Comment

Those turned out great!

Comment

Working...
                              X