Here's my stupid rant for the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my stupid rant for the day...

It's Cyber Monday.... I'm wanting to buy a new bow today and EVERY bow shop that carries the bow I want is closed today. (from Texas to Illinois). On top of that, every website that has this bow in stock will only allow "In Store Purchases only"...well when they all open tomorrow, the sale won't be going on. Maybe they'll honor it tomorrow when I call...and yes I know, I'm being petty. Rant over

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
    It's Cyber Monday.... I'm wanting to buy a new bow today and EVERY bow shop that carries the bow I want is closed today. (from Texas to Illinois). On top of that, every website that has this bow in stock will only allow "In Store Purchases only"...well when they all open tomorrow, the sale won't be going on. Maybe they'll honor it tomorrow when I call...and yes I know, I'm being petty. Rant over
    Just an Idea... But we have quite a few Shops as sponsors, and many regular members that own or work in shops here. I would bet that if you were to post what bow it is and exactly what you are looking for, some TBH magic would happen and one of these fine members would reach out and take care of you.

Good luck.

Comment

Whatcha looking at? I may know a guy

Comment

From what I remember most if not all top end bow manufacturers all sell in pro shops only. No internet sales . This may have changed though .

Comment

Cannot argue with the title of the thread. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Whatcha looking at? I may know a guy
            I was looking for a 70# PSE Levitate in Charcoal.. Midwest Archery in Missouri had them on sale. I actually got on their FB website to send them a PM and they reached out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
              whatcha looking at? I may know a guy
              😂

Comment

Cabelas actually carries PSE but I don't see that model on their website. Guess it's just the lower end PSEs they have.

Comment

Working...
                X