Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Did 66 get the start cause 52 is hurt?

Too many penalties on CW. So they decided to let McGovern get his *** whipped all game

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
      I personally like Pollard better. I would give him the ball more & he catches the ball very well. #21’s contract was a bad one.
      Pollards a better runner at this point but not sure he is the better option when the line isn’t blocking anyone… Zeke is a way better pass blocker

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Too many penalties on CW. So they decided to let McGovern get his *** whipped all game
        Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Pollards a better runner at this point but not sure he is the better option when the line isn’t blocking anyone… Zeke is a way better pass blocker
          Zeke is a real good pass blocker.

Comment

The old cliche, we got dominated at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Well, he got what he asked for:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/w...er-s-game-plan

Asked about it Sunday evening, Prescott sounded defiant. Rather than the thought of being figured out, he focused instead on the extensive list of miscues on the Cowboys' end of things.

"I hope teams play us like this for the rest of the year, to be honest," he said. "This was just not a great game by us, this wasn't who we normally are, and as I said, we're going to learn from it."

Comment

Offensive line sucked along with the receivers… none of the receivers could get quick wins…on to thanksgiving hope the o-line can get their **** straight

Comment

No Ceedee (possible concussion protocol) and no Amari(Covid) for Thanksgiving is gonna suck

Comment

yeah, i see 8 in the box turkey day also

Comment

Ok I'll make it easy on ya. This bunch are the Longhorns of pro ball. Build you up and let you down [emoji869][emoji107][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        Ok I'll make it easy on ya. This bunch are the Longhorns of pro ball. Build you up and let you down [emoji869][emoji107][emoji107]

Longhorns have had success WAY more recently than the Cowboys have

Comment

Poor Jerry...Can’t get it done. Poor football mind...

Comment

considering the injuries going into the game and how awful they played they really did not get whipped. Still 7-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                              Longhorns have had success WAY more recently than the Cowboys have
                              Really? Like when?? Lmao. The Horns aren’t even bowl eligible this year. They haven’t been a National talking point since Vince Young

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post

Hey look… smells like vinegar and potpourri mix in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X