Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
    You sound like me lol. My hands never get cold but when my feet do, I'm done. I've hunted Ontario multiple times and have yet to figure out the best solution to cold feet. I've bought Ski Doo boots and worn liner socks with wool socks over the top of them and they still get cold.

Making tentative plans now to leave for Ontario next week and wanted to know how you were handling the cold. (just bought a heater body suit today so I'm hoping that goes a long way towards keeping em warm)
    I luv my heater body suit..... but not user friendly. I am sitting on one now actually. [emoji854] I'm cozy so it is the ULTIMATE backup if blood starts freezing up.....lol. You will like it as you doze off constantly !!!!![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      I just got back from Saskatchewan Monday. Hunted with Sean Lingl of Canadian Guide Outfitters. Cold AF, but buddy heaters were my friend. Put 11 hrs a day in a blind. Saw lots of bucks but I was waiting on a 190" buck that I had close encounter with. Just did not work out. I bet if I had a few more days I would have gotten one of them. Great trip. Will be back again next year.
      Good luck Landrover!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Oh wow!!!!![emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962] You got me jealous. We're they in bow range???

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Oh wow!!!!![emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962] You got me jealous. We're they in bow range???

Yes they were. I sure wish I could have hunted just a couple more days. We were hunting a national forest near Flotten Lake. Un hunted in 15 years. This was his first season on this property. We were hunting deer that had not been exposed to humans. It was very cool. The all day sits can be hard but I just sat back and caught up on a lot of reading.

Comment

Yes they were. I sure wish I could have hunted just a couple more days. We were hunting a national forest near Flotten Lake. Un hunted in 15 years. This was his first season on this property. We were hunting deer that had not been exposed to humans. It was very cool. The all day sits can be hard but I just sat back and caught up on a lot of reading.
          I would have extended that hunt.....lol!!![emoji2962] I have seen 1 deer in that class in the wild in Kansas.....super impressive and drilled into my psyche for life!![emoji95][emoji1662][emoji95]

Comment

I would have extended that hunt.....lol!!![emoji2962] I have seen 1 deer in that class in the wild in Kansas.....super impressive and drilled into my psyche for life!![emoji95][emoji1662][emoji95]

Trust me, if I could have I would. I am still on the hook if they have a last minute cancelation before season ends. Even though the travel was an azzwhip I will do it for another shot at Mr. Big.

Comment

Trust me, if I could have I would. I am still on the hook if they have a last minute cancelation before season ends. Even though the travel was an azzwhip I will do it for another shot at Mr. Big.
              Yessir!!!!!!!!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] I can relate as I'm always on someone's cancelation list.....lol!!![emoji106]

Comment

In!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir!!!!!!!!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] I can relate as I'm always on someone's cancelation list.....lol!!![emoji106]

Man I sure hope you whack a monster.

Comment

Following, high hopes for good luck!!

Comment

First Legends and now this?? You are my hero Landrover. Go get ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heck Oscar, might be time to hit that other outfitter up.

Edit...I see now they are booked.

Comment

Hey!!!! A buck just visited. Not the one but definitely a buck!!![emoji1662]Came in like clockwork at 3:31 pm and walked off to my left calmly at 3:33 pm. [emoji854] He looked straight at this ground blind but did not spook like the pair this morning. My 1st buck after 7 doe in 3 days....woohoo....getting closer!!![emoji457]Click image for larger version

Name:	20211111_153221.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	24669006Click image for larger version

Name:	20211111_153226.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	24669007Click image for larger version

Name:	20211111_153229.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	24669008

Comment

Progress. Good Luck!

Comment

Oh yeah. That looks like a solid buck.

Comment

Big one gonna come in right before dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X