Fall is close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall is close

Weather change for the mountains this weekend. If you're headed up for hunting be ready up higher for ... snow!

Also, big rain chance tonight and for the coming days, I-70 may well close again due to mud slides in Colorado.

We're getting close folks, fall is near for the mountains.

I already have trees changing color, noticed a couple of days ago. Strangest weather year I can ever remember.

Comment

It's been nice in West Texas this week!

Comment

Sure doesnt feel like it over here but looking forward to some cooler weather

Comment

For those hunting Colorado high country along I-70, CDOT just put out some info and they are expecting road closures this weekend and saying they hope to have I-70 ready by Thanksgiving so no more closures.

Plan ahead in case of closures, the detour is about 4 hours longer and through some high country.

Comment

Headed to Wyoming the last week of September…can’t wait!

Comment

That high country weather can't get down here soon enough.

Thanks for the heads up though.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Predicting 100 here Sunday. Humidity is gonna be a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                  Good lawd, we were 85 yesterday and it was brutal ! No humidity though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    It's been nice in West Texas this week!
                    No joke. Upper 70’s last Saturday and rained Friday, sat, mon & tues. I quit keeping track of a rain gauge. I’ve never seen the south plains GREEN in August, mid august at that!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      Yep, weather man said last night 102, 103 here this weekend.
                      I’m afraid fall won’t be here for at least another couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                        Weather change for the mountains this weekend. If you're headed up for hunting be ready up higher for ... snow!

Also, big rain chance tonight and for the coming days, I-70 may well close again due to mud slides in Colorado.

We drove across Colorado on I-70 a couple days ago. A number of places were still down to one lane as they continued clean up from a few weeks ago.

Im ready for Fall to be here in good ole Texas but I know we are a couple months a way yet.

Comment

I have Chinese tallow changing colors already . Seems early .

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post

wytex if we pool our money and send you the largest air moving fan that we can buy could you please point it in our direction. Been brutal here. We will gladly cover the electric bill as well.
                            Last edited by Gumbo Man; 08-18-2021, 09:13 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Comment

Favorite time of the year!!

Comment

Working...
                              X