UTV Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV Dealership

Looking to buy a new Kawasaki Mule. Is there a dealership that you would recommend? I am in Abilene but willing to travel reasonable distance in order to deal with someone trusted.

Thanks

Any thought on Mule vs Ranger?

Call the dealership in Goldthwaite. Good people and prices

Comment

In this market , use any dealer that has one.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
        Unfortunately this is the answer currently.

Comment

Justin Spies in Lufkin comes highly recommended. He has lots of reviews on here.

Comment

UVC powersports in Alvin has quite a few, but that is a very long way from where OP is located

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
              UVC powersports in Alvin has quite a few, but that is a very long way from where OP is located
              I believe Justin Spies delivers...but Abilene is a long dang way!

Comment

Exactly. Being told that it could be up to 4 months before they can get one. They just have no idea what will be sent to them.

I am just looking for some trusted dealerships to call and see if they have any inventory available.

Comment

i remember Justin Spies name but yes that is a loooong way off.

Comment

As others have mentioned it is tough to find one. I suggest getting with a dealer, and get a deposit down for one. Just about everything is sold by deposit before it arrives now.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                      As others have mentioned it is tough to find one. I suggest getting with a dealer, and get a deposit down for one. Just about everything is sold by deposit before it arrives now.
                      Hey Justin, you have a Mule on your website. Is it available?

Comment

I'm having the same trouble with a new 4WD Tahoe Z71, sold before they get there; deposit already put on them. I had to do the same thing. My 2008 Ranger XP 700 better not give out on me. Good luck.

Comment

I know its a drive but you might wanna check north of the red river. Bought my four wheeler at antler motors ( in 2018) and saved quite a bit.

Comment

After looking at Mules and Polaris we ended up with a JD Gator 835. It is a quality machine with a very reliable engine (made for small cars worldwide) and they have quick easy financing as well. Many think of Gators as a farm vehicle but these are fast and very capable. Something to consider. Plus resale is always very high.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              After looking at Mules and Polaris we ended up with a JD Gator 835. It is a quality machine with a very reliable engine (made for small cars worldwide) and they have quick easy financing as well. Many think of Gators as a farm vehicle but these are fast and very capable. Something to consider. Plus resale is always very high.

Good machines. That Chery small car engine is a good one. It’s also the exact same engine in the Mule pros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X