Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard anything bad about wells Fargo bank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard anything bad about wells Fargo bank?

Based on chase cancelations of General Flynn and today finding out about all there other shady deals, going to cancel all my accounts with them. Thinking of Wells Fargo anyone heard anything bad about them?

Well after digging some they to are crooks. Anyone no a legit bank in NFW area?

Last edited by coop2564; 08-31-2021, 07:30 PM.

Had a mortgage with them. After I retired rates dropped and I tried to refinance. They said I didn't qualify anymore. I told the loan officer I had a much better chance of making my payments if they were $300 cheaper. Loan officer "That's not the way it works Mr. Walker" I refinanced somewhere else and haven't done anymore business with them.

Comment

Yeah, wells Fargo sucks for me. Gonna get rid of them when I move to Rockport

Comment

I will never use wells fargo..........or really any other huge bank, but WF is at the top of the list

Comment

F Wells Fargo. I had them for years as a back up bank as a traveled a lot, and they were almost everywhere. I couldn’t drop them fast enough.

Comment

Crooks for a very long time, quit them years ago. Join a Credit Union.

Comment

X2 credit union

Comment

Wells Fargo has been my only bank in have used and never had a problem with them. I have several savings accounts, checking account and credit card.

Comment

I use Wells Fargo for business accounts and have found them accommodating. I'm aware of all the stories so remain cautious. They are all in it for the money so haven't found a reason to jump yet.

My last big move contemplated was Capital One when they closed so many of their brick and mortar banks. But since they don't have a brick and mortar branch within 50 miles of me, my ATM fees are covered.

I've found credit union accounts are fine but harder to work with remotely. One that I do like is First Service Credit Union in Houston.
                  Last edited by 1riot1ranger; 08-31-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

strike back for freedom .com

Comment

I haven’t had any problems with WF. I just keep an account there cause they are nationwide so it’s easy to get cash wherever you are. My main bank is a local hometown bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                        Wells Fargo has been my only bank in have used and never had a problem with them. I have several savings accounts, checking account and credit card.
                        They are very anti-gun, if that’s important to you.

Comment

WF = some of the crookedest sob's on the planet.
                          But then again they probably all are.
                          Fixing to switch to Eastman Credit Union and dump Capitol One.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            They are very anti-gun, if that’s important to you.
                            What's their position on bow hunting? And where does your bank rank on gun restrictions?

Comment

Chase has better customer service than BofA and Wells Fargo, but those are the big three. I believe Frost is in FW, you might try them.

Comment

Working...
                              X