This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

The Aggies fate vs Arkansas is in the hands of the Aggie offensive line. They need to keep Calzada in some sort of pocket just long enough for him to make a bunch of handoffs and 10-20 yard throws. Calzada didn't sense pressure at all last week and that worries me.

Aggies 24 -17
    I agree, comes down to the Ags O-Line. However, I don't see Arkie scoring much.

Ags 10-3

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      No. 10 is probably about right...
      I trust that will be reflected in your Pick Em selection (and CPs) this week?

I get it, Horn fans NEED Arky to win this game (almost as much as the Hogs do!)
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Nah. We don't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-22-2021, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Horn wants Hog to go undefeated like LSU did when they beat Horn.

That way Horn can say they lost to a super pig team

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Nah. We don't.

I hope they lose every game. I wouldn't be upset if they beat the Aggies though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Broad brush strokes, Texas has its own worries. I’m not sure why anyone cares if Arky wins. I don’t think they have the offense to beat Aggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is BS. Screwed up view of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  That is BS. Screwed up view of reality.
                  Sounded good anyway

Comment

At the end of the year if Texas has had a good year (and I think they will with the current state of the B12) it would be good for the Horns resume to have Arkansas look as strong as possible.

If Arkansas is a 50/50 team at the end of November that doesn't help the resume for Texas.

Comment

I don't want them going undefeated....but it will be more quiet around here if they beat Aggy... That's always a good thing..

Comment

Sounded good anyway
                        LOL

I don't have to tell you that it wouldn't bother me if lsu never won another game.

I'd feel the same about arky, but I have a nephew there now so I hope his experience is good, but not as good as it was 2 weeks ago...

Comment

Ha! Well...I am getting my azz kicked, so it may be time for some hail mary's.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            At the end of the year if Texas has had a good year (and I think they will with the current state of the B12) it would be good for the Horns resume to have Arkansas look as strong as possible.

If Arkansas is a 50/50 team at the end of November that doesn't help the resume for Texas.
                            Texas is a long way from worrying what about the resume looks like. They need to win a bunch of **** games and a conference title, before they can even start to think about their resume.

Comment

One thing is for sure, not even a dove hunt will keep Horn fans from
                              Tuning in at 2:30. [emoji23]

Lots of rooting internet in Arkansas this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Texas is a long way from worrying what about the resume looks like. They need to win a bunch of **** games and a conference title, before they can even start to think about their resume.
                                Ain't that the TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X