• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The front cover art. [emoji23][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      I picked up an extra for you.

Hang on to it. It might be worth somethun some day.

I gots the apps. Both the Outdoor Annual. And the My Texas Hunt Harvest app. Both can be tied in with your "customer number" on your license. Lots of links to other info in them too. Like sunrise/set tables, ect. Plus, they auto update every year. And auto update with any new info you can't get in the booklet.

I do enjoy the booklets. I used to keep several copies in my truck in case anyone needed one.
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-04-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
        I got my standard three. I have the annual for every year since Nathan was born - minus 2020. Figure one day it will be cool to give him a lifetime set.
        I just chunked one the other day cleaning out the console

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
          I got my standard three. I have the annual for every year since Nathan was born - minus 2020. Figure one day it will be cool to give him a lifetime set.
          Cool idea, that would be a great collection.

Comment

Generational differences are so interesting. Not saying right or wrong, but you would have to pay me to take a paper copy!

Comment

Found? They gave me one when I bought my license. I prefer the app tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                Bingo. Same here. I downloaded the app and it now is where ever I am.
                What's an app?

Comment

For you East TX folks. This book is available near the Hunting Fishing license counter. It contains information about legal Hunting hours, bag limits and various other regulations.

Comment

Working...
                  X