Charcoal on sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charcoal on sale?

Hi, y'all. I just used the last of my charcoal tonight cooking some yummy backstrap. Since Labor Day is upon us, are any stores running good prices on charcoal so I can stock up for hunting season? Thank you.

SH

Sales on Charcoal are few and far between. Used to get 2 20 lb bags for 1/2 price.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
      Sales on Charcoal are few and far between. Used to get 2 20 lb bags for 1/2 price.
      Yeah that's what I was hoping for.

Comment

Home Depot had the two 20s for a whopping three dollars off. I haven’t seen a half price in a long time. I wish they would do it again but I’m afraid those sales are long gone.

Comment

Last night I bought several packages of two-18 lbs bags of Kingsford Competition (I think that is what it's called) on sale for $14.99 at Costco. That's the cheapest I've seen it in a long time. Kinda wishing I had filled the pickup truck with it! It doesn't look like there are many Costcos in Texas though.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotonSlinger View Post
            Home Depot had the two 20s for a whopping three dollars off. I haven’t seen a half price in a long time. I wish they would do it again but I’m afraid those sales are long gone.
            Yeah I bit the bullet and grabbed the home depot sale

Comment

My wife hates those sales. I have half the patio stacked in charcoal. Buy for home and the ranch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sam's is (2) 20lb bags of Kingsford for $20.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
                  Sam's is (2) 20lb bags of Kingsford for $20.
                  Lowe's is only $18 for the same. 2 12# Matchlight are $20.

Comment

Home Depot appears to be the best deal goin

Comment

Went to Costco, bought 3 bundles of 2 each for $13.99. Best deal so far. Thank you, oneeye.

Comment

You have to look closely at the Kingsford. Bags weigh between 16 and 20 pounds with a bunch of increments between.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          Went to Costco, bought 3 bundles of 2 each for $13.99. Best deal so far. Thank you, oneeye.
                          They are 18 lbs per bag, 36 lbs for the bundle.

Comment

Hard to beat B&B lump charcoal from Buccees for $8.98 a bag. I can't remember if they're are 17lb or 20lb bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                              Hard to beat B&B lump charcoal from Buccees for $8.98 a bag. I can't remember if they're are 17lb or 20lb bags.
                              B&B is always a great price and a much better product.

Comment

Working...
                              X