No announcement yet.

Mary bares... (or is it bears?) it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we bought our place in the hill country last year I dug this thread up to show that there are bear out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have a working link to the video. It won't load on my iPad or phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        Awwwww, Mailman posted something a couple days ago on FB that made me think of Tuthdoc. Now, this thread comes back to the top.

What a great memory...the bear as well as the hunt with TD. Sure do miss him around here!

And seeing posts from Jason and Rsatt...loads of memories there as well! They are all missed very much!
        I was thinking about Jason the other day, sure do miss him and Tuthdoc and Ronnie and Mike and Deb and .........

Comment

Wow.

GCH was the first response. What happened to Weeaks?

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
            Oh, by the way. If that bird cage is now called the bare cage, well...I ain't huntin' nekked. LOL

I'm sitting here chuckling over the number of hits this thread has gotten.

Back in 2007 93 posts was a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
              Does anyone have a working link to the video. It won't load on my iPad or phone.
              I just clicked the link to the video on page 1 and it worked fine on my Win7 pc. I don't have an "i" device to test it on but is seems to still be a good link.

Comment

man that was a AWESOME! Who would have thought there were bears in Leakey

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Glad to see this popped up again. I was telling someone about this video a while back. Seems a couple of years ago someone shot a bear on the YO Ranch.

Comment

Craziness! Great job getting it on video Mayor!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Dang saw this almost 10 year old thread and thought that it had happened again

Comment

Still got a youtube link, Mary? Isn't showing for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Still got a youtube link, Mary? Isn't showing for me?
                            Same

Comment

Found it:

Filmed this bear in Leakey, Texas on July 5, 2007.

Comment

Mary bares... (or is it bears?) it all.

I had almost forgotten about this!

I was so close to seeing Mary’s bear that day, like 350 yards…..but I drank too much beer on the River, and was “recharging” in a blind across the “pear flat”. How my wife didn’t see it, I’m not sure.

I’ll never forget The look on Mary’s face when we picked her up, or how sober I got when she showed us the video: I said “Mary, that’s a ****ing bear”…as though she didn’t know.[emoji23][emoji23] and then I went back to being drunk. We partied HARD back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-27-2021, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X