Progressive commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive commercials

Anybody else feel ashamed of yourself when those “becoming your parents” commercials come on? I’m only 47 but I tell the waitress my name, help inept stranger back out of right parking spaces and snicker at people with blue or green hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t feel ashamed. I feel sorry for dumb young people. LOL

Comment

“We all see it. We allll see it.”

Comment

They are pretty good, the one with the waiter doesn’t need to know your name is funny. This fits my uncle perfectly. He is older and I enjoy taking him to lunch from time to time and that’s the first thing he does. I never really noticed it, till the commercial. Not a bad thing just comical when pointed out. Also I know just about all my friends in their 30s have the live laugh love signs, again not a bad thing.

Comment

“If you printed out directions to get here, you’re in the right place”. Hahaha, that cracks me up!!!!

I’m guilty of most thing in those commercials.

Comment

its funny how, i sit there and can relate to all, like the one were they are sitting down, hands on knees and sitting down nice and slow.... heck dang near all of them i can relate to, no shame in my game

Comment

Best commercial on TV. Relates to most of us or someone we know!! Went to lunch today with a possible new hire I interviewed. He asked the waiters name and gave his. I chuckled and asked mentioned the commercial. He said, well I spent 25 yrs as a LEO and detective. I like to get a good look at people and their name. Never know what cold case I may crack. Lol

Comment

Why would anyone be ashamed of finally becoming an adult??

Comment

I ask people their name to address them by it. I think it’s respectful. And yes I can relate to a lot of the progressive commercials. Except the progressive part.

Comment

My favorite commercials on TV!

Comment

You have to go through them on Youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kes4eXCpCxo"]Dr. Rick | Mockumentary | Progressive Insurance Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Those are great. I don't do them all yet, but getting there.

I like when the guy mentions how he was using the pricing tool, Dr. Rick acts excited, then the guy asks if he was hashtagging.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Anybody else feel ashamed of yourself when those “becoming your parents” commercials come on? I’m only 47 but I tell the waitress my name, help inept stranger back out of right parking spaces and snicker at people with blue or green hair.

I am 66 and do none of these. At 15 years old I was sure I did not want to be my dad.................
                          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 04-23-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Those commercials are exact interpretations of my maternal Grandfather, and I used to try to be “helpful”. As I’ve gotten older though, I’ve gone the opposite direction and avoid all casual interactions in public if I can.

Comment

I love the one about people having phone conversations in public on speaker...”I’m gonna have a BIG lunch and then just a snack for dinner.”

Comment

Working...
                              X