Crossbow recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    I talked to Rich and he says that it’s cheaper to DIY. He sends you a video and instructions on how to do the procedure. He claims that “if your handy with tools, it shouldn’t be a problem “. I’m a former aircraft mechanic so I qualify as being “handy with tools” so I’ll give it a shot. Lol.
    Please do a post for this with pics in the DIY forum. Lots of us would like to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Please do a post for this with pics in the DIY forum. Lots of us would like to upgrade.
      Go to the U tube link at the bottom of post 101, this guy does a pretty good job of showing how to do it. Better than I can, I think. Besides, I’ve already put mine back together again and locktighted the screws so I’d rather not break it down.
      If someone brings me one to work on, I would be happy to document everything.
      Also, if there’s something you don’t understand, I’m sure I could answer your questions.

Comment

brunner and I have it for Grandkids and family. Gonna pull the trigger out, send to Rich. Worth the 20 bucks.
        I’d use up all my cussing cards. Lol.
        Appreciate the feedback. Hope to share our progress soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Geezy, are you shooting factory arrows?
          If not, some quality arrows that have been spine indexed makes a significant difference in accuracy.

Awesome write up by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
            brunner and I have it for Grandkids and family. Gonna pull the trigger out, send to Rich. Worth the 20 bucks.
            I’d use up all my cussing cards. Lol.
            Appreciate the feedback. Hope to share our progress soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Look forward to hearing your results.

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Geezy, are you shooting factory arrows?
            If not, some quality arrows that have been spine indexed makes a significant difference in accuracy.

Awesome write up by the way.
            Thank you sir.
            Yes, I’m shooting the factory bolts. I’ve got another thread started for recommendations on bolts and broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Look forward to hearing your results.

Thank you sir.
              Yes, I’m shooting the factory bolts. I’ve got another thread started for recommendations on bolts and broadheads.
              Jerry at South Shore Archery is one of the best arrow builders for crossbows.
              I have shot 2-3” groups at 100 yards with his arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Jerry at South Shore Archery is one of the best arrow builders for crossbows.
                I have shot 2-3” groups at 100 yards with his arrows.
                https://southshorearcherysupply.com/...ndex&cPath=568
                Impressive, I’ll look him up, thanks.

Comment

I just bought a centerpoint Sniper Elite 385 for my birthday for $275. Haven't shot it yet but hope to next weekend.
                  Last edited by grizzman; 05-30-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X