No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPS, Hogs (no Arky) are one win away from the SEC camps, and hosting the regionals/super in the NCAA.

Comment

La Tech made it to the Championship tomorrow in the C-USA. Walked off two in a row today against S. Miss. Gonna be interesting who gets the host bid. Bad blood between the Yellow Buzzards and the Bulldogs

Comment

I know it doesn't really matter but I dislike seeing Texas lose. Especially the way they did. Horns not playing that great down the stretch unlike Arky who has rolled all year. 8-6 in the last 14 games.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-30-2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          La Tech made it to the Championship tomorrow in the C-USA. Walked off two in a row today against S. Miss. Gonna be interesting who gets the host bid. Bad blood between the Yellow Buzzards and the Bulldogs

I caught the last few innings of the game last night and wow what an awesome ending the pitching decision by S Miss at the end had the announcers baffled. Man college baseball is so fun to watch. In the SLC tournament UNO hit 3 grand slams in the same game 2nd baseman hit 2 of the three and 2 were hit in the same inning. Best time of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck today!!!

Comment

Congrats to McNeese on their Championship win over Sam Houston.

Comment

That was two great games . Hoping we can take down ODU today.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Last edited by HFD38; 05-30-2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Congrats to McNeese on their Championship win over Sam Houston.
                    Happy for Coach Butler

Comment

My wife is fired up about today’s game, and it being on TV. She’s also nervous they may lose their coach to LSU…

Comment

La Tech just got hosed!

That’s as terrible a call as I can remember. They need to do away with instant replay if they can’t do any better than that.

Comment

Not baseball related but it looks like the Big 12 will send 4 teams on into the quarterfinals at the NCAA golf championships in AZ. The 3 round play in format is wrapping up right now. Ok State dominated. OU looks strong. Tech will limp in with the 13 spot after holding the lead at the end of the first round. TCU will have to play hard to hold on to the final 16th spot.

Comment

Hogs win the SEC tourney for the first time!

Need to rest up for the regional but I am pumped about this season, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              La Tech just got hosed!

That’s as terrible a call as I can remember. They need to do away with instant replay if they can’t do any better than that.

I looked for it on TV. Where was it on at?

Comment

NBCS

Comment

Working...
                                X