Crazy People on H69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy People on H69

I was riding south on 69 with a friend about 5 yesterday evening. I'm guessing 20 miles or so North of Kountze . We were behind a SUV running about 70 when they slammed on the brakes and then dodged right. That revealed a very large black woman standing in the middle of the south bound lane and facing away. Thankfully we were a safe enough distance behind them that we could slam on the brakes.

As the SUV skidded around her she snapped out of her trance and jumped... well moved as quick as she could into the north bound lane directly in the path of an 18 wheeler who had seen the situation develop and managed to miss her.

I saw she had something in her hand. We were almost at a complete stop when she turned around. She was holding a sawed off pump shotgun with a pistol grip. We got the heck out of there.
    Last edited by GarGuy; 04-22-2021, 09:22 AM.

I'm afraid there is going to be more of this with people trying to be famous, dead or alive....

Comment

Good Grief!

Comment

Maxine waters ?

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
          Maxine waters ?
          She would have made 5 of maxine

Comment

Crazy.

My son said a woman tried to jump in front of a 1 ton pickup in Whitesboro yesterday. When the 1 ton missed her, she tried jumping in front of my son!

Think the cops ended up getn her.

Comment

What in the world? Are the covid shots turning people into zombies already?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^
                Have you seen I am Legend

Comment

Brakes?[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Brakes?[emoji2369]

All I can think of now is a statue of this lady on the car insurance commercial.

Comment

Should've stopped and got her number. She sounds like quite the catch, and I'm sure she's available.

Comment

Back in November, when I went to White Oak WMA, on my way home I was driving though some town, don't know what the name of the town was, I am not familiar with that part of the state at all. First time I had ever been up there. I think I was in either Jacksonville or Palestine.
                        As I was leaving town, going probably 70+. The road is undivided, in that section it's paved all the way across, with a turning lane in the middle. With two lanes going north and two south bound lanes. I was going south.

I saw a woman walking along the side of the road, heading north. I was in th right lane, as I got close to her, I started to move over to the left some to be nice. As I did, she just started talking walking across the road, like I was not there. So I swerved left and she kept going across in front of me. I wound up in the he center turning lane and was about to go into th incoming north bound lanes, trying to not hit her. I was standing on the brakes harder and harder, as I realized I was probably going to hit her or roll my truck trying to dodge her. I made it around her without hitting her. As I went past her she looked at me, the look on her face, shocked me she was furious. She was extremely mad about something. As I was rolling past her. I looked up and saw she just stopping in the middle of the left south bound lane, turned around and casually walked back towards the side of the road, heading north. I was shaking at that point. I could tell she was still very mad about something. I had a long trip home and did not need to get involved with whatever was going on with her. I am 100% certain she tried to commit suicide.

Comment

I was at a friend's ranch in Jack County fast asleep when I got a call at 2:00 am about a family emergency that required me to jump in the truck and drive home. I was on a dark lonely stretch of 199 about 3:00am when I topped a hill and there were three guys in the middle of the road in a 3-way fist fight. I had no time to stop - just swerved to miss them and almost rolled into the ditch. I stopped and looked back and they acted like they didn't even notice me - still kicking and punching each other like crazy people. Really odd because there was no parked vehicle and no houses for several miles. Always wondered what was going on there.

Comment

Good ole East Texas.

Comment

Meth is a hell of a drug

Comment

Working...
                              X