Dash cam comes in handy again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash cam comes in handy again.

Headed home from work yesterday. In the left lane, cruise set at 85, leading a line of 4 cars passing a line of 4-5 semis in the right lane.

Noticed a black car catch up to us and started weaving in/out cutting people off. When it got behind the car that was behind me I noticed the pistol being waved out the window. Cuts the 2nd in line semi off, accelerates and then cuts off the car behind me and is now directly behind me. Pistol still being waved. Phoned 911 as the car passed the semi on the right, cuts both of us off, brake checks me and then speeds off. Scoots over and then starts waving the pistol around again.

PD caught up to her, she denied having a gun. I described the revolver to the officer and he went to search the car. Found it. She acted shocked and got dramatic when the officer told her it was all caught on my dash cam.

*tried uploading video, failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bci2nd; 08-03-2021, 06:53 PM.

Hopefully that’s a trip straight jail for her

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
      Headed home from work yesterday. In the left lane, cruise set at 85, leading a line of 4 cars passing a line of 4-5 semis in the right lane.

Noticed a black car catch up to us and started weaving in/out cutting people off. When it got behind the car that was behind me I noticed the pistol being waved out the window. Cuts the 2nd in line semi off, accelerates and then cuts off the car behind me and is now directly behind me. Pistol still being waved. Phoned 911 as the car passed the semi on the right, cuts both of us off, brake checks me and then speeds off. Scoots over and then starts waving the pistol around again.

PD caught up to her, she denied having a gun. I described the revolver to the officer and he went to search the car. Found it. She acted shocked and got dramatic when the officer told her it was all caught on my dash cam.

Nice job helping get one more idiot off the road. What the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

Buncha crazy folks out there! Surprised it was a she..

you have to upload a video to youtube then link to share it here

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Hopefully that’s a trip straight jail for her
          Did not pass go, did not collect $200.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I thought that type of stuff would only happen once constitutional carry started on 9/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post

Been wanting one. Tell us about your setup, please.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                  Been wanting one. Tell us about your setup, please.

This is the one I have in my truck and my wife’s expedition.

Records in 1080p and has wifi for instant transfer.

I bought it a few years ago, looks to be no longer available but roav makes others. Theyre sub $100

Comment

Is it just me? I didn't see any gun waving.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Is it just me? I didn't see any gun waving.

It did not upload in the highest quality. It is hard to see in the video but it wasnt hard to see in person.

I also didn't just get lucky on being able to guess what the pistol looked like.
                      Last edited by Bci2nd; 08-03-2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Not saying at all that this was a guess. Great job! I was just looking for the gun.

Comment

Normally Considered Deadly conduct. Class A Misdemeanor

Glad she was caught.

Comment

Hunting!

Comment

"Is it just me? I didn't see any gun waving."

^that was a gotcha question. Well you ain't gonna gotcha bci2nd. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X