No announcement yet.

Congrats to Tom Brady and the Bucs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both lines suuuuucked! And the cowboys eternally can’t cover anyone.

Same ol same ol, I’m numb to it, I just laugh now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The kicker lost this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Hey Smart, remember when I told you and Roger that they should pay Prescott, but not Elliot? [emoji16][emoji16]

No you wanted to pay some whiny *** DB that has been trouble for the Jaguars and Rams![emoji23][emoji23]

You also didn’t like the Travis Frederick or Zack Martin picks in the first rounds. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Seems like their defensive pass coverage is etched in stone; maybe on the walls of the locker room. Watch the ball hit the receivers hands then try to do something.

Comment

Cowboys pass pro wasn’t horrible. I’m going to withhold my opinion of the lines until we play somebody besides the champs. If Tampa is the champ again, then it was a battle in the trenches. If Tamps sucks, then both lines suck

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Yeah man, you were right about that one. I also recall you wanted to draft a shut down corner instead of Zeke, and grab the better running back in Henry, in the 2nd round way back when. You were right then too!

I know dude, it’s crazy! Imagine having a shut down type (diva) corner on this team? That’s a W all day if they do. Good talk bro![emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Yer my boy, Hero.[emoji1360]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-09-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Cowboys pass pro wasn’t horrible. I’m going to withhold my opinion of the lines until we play somebody besides the champs. If Tampa is the champ again, then it was a battle in the trenches. If Tamps sucks, then both lines suck

I can agree with that, and Martin back.

I don’t believe I was opposed to either of those O-line picks, but I’ll buy you lunch and extols your greatness in front of a TBH gtg if you can find proof.[emoji23]

Comment

Hey Smart, remember when I told you and Roger that they should pay Prescott, but not Elliot? [emoji16][emoji16]

So let me great this straight...Zeke sux?

Comment

He is good

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                      So let me great this straight...Zeke sux?

My opinion has always been that he was a bad pick that year at 4th OA. He was great early, but running backs don’t last like that 9-10 times. I wanted Jalen Ramsey with that pick that year, and Derrick Henry in the 2nd. It was one of my few wins and I’m hanging onto it like virgins at a baptist dance. Smart and I like to kick each other in the internet nuts over it yearly.

It is my opinion that he is replacement level the last 2 years. Zeke, not our hero, Hero could never be replaced.[emoji23]

Comment

D was torched but made some plays (got turn-overs) so played well enough IMHO. Moving forward, Brown has to realize he can't be faked into bum rushing a fast wide receiver like A. Brown. He got suckered at least twice to try and prevent short catches and instead gave up a TD and another big play.

Very little to no pressure on Brady will get you a loss every time, no different tonight. You have to tip your hat to Brady and try to get him next time.

Comment

I knew with over a minute left we were sunk! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I forgot about the kicker, I hate kickers, and kicking in general. I expect them to screw up at least 11.5 times out of 10.

Comment

I’m just glad the winder likker who made the Cowboys prediction that they couldn’t beat the Longhorns, will probably get Windex poisoning tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                I knew with over a minute left we were sunk! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I knew with 60:00 to go….or I just assume that since Parcells left.

Comment

Working...
                                X