Aug. 1 Carry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    You must be joking That's not a question!!!! That's just plain craziness!!! No self respecting Alamo remembering Texan could even suggest that could be a question!!!

For CA people flocking to Tejas…….

Comment

Like others will continue carrying, but be less worried about if I'm printing or my shirt rides up. Personally will continue concealed carry just due convenience and not wanting to limit commerce opportunities because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
        So, you are basically admitting that you can't give even one example? Or are you just not wanting to admit that your argument is flawed? Just curious.
        No, not really, I'm just not wanting to waste my time trying to overcome your lack of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          You got it right but I like to keep it a secret and only tell my best friends, like you, Ruby.
          You mowing my yard does not make us friends...

Comment

Got my six shooters all cleaned up, about to go find some good hip holsters and a nice pair of chaps and assert dominance in the fruit section of HEB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve won the same number of gunfights open carrying as I have concealed.

Comment

Dang, if I were looking to snatch a wallet I think I would look to make sure I did not pick someone with a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
                  Dang, if I were looking to snatch a wallet I think I would look to make sure I did not pick someone with a gun?
                  Unless you're going all the way, then you just double tap em

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                    Got my six shooters all cleaned up, about to go find some good hip holsters and a nice pair of chaps and assert dominance in the fruit section of HEB

Sounds like some sort of sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Sounds like some sort of sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

Third episode in the series, Humpback Brahman

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post

HEB doesn't allow open carry.

Tell me a little more about your wheel guns.
                        I have a ruger blackhawk in 45long and SW k frame. I have a sweet holster for the K frame that i will probably open carry to show her off. OKBOWHUNTER made it for me and it has Texas with red white and blue. Look him up in the classifieds and he can make you a dual holster with some cartridge holsters

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                          I’ve never had a chl or ltc, no reason just never went through the motions, carried a full size glock 2-3 times over the last 12 years because I felt like it was worth the risk considering the situation I was in.. .. I bought a kimber micro 9 last week and plan to carry pretty regular because of this new law..
                          Good for you bud. A lady was just robbed outside petco near my mom's house. They caught the guy and his boyfriend, he was out on $60,000 bail for capital murder charges.

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                            HEB doesn't allow open carry.

Tell me a little more about your wheel guns.
                            I have a ruger blackhawk in 45long and SW k frame. I have a sweet holster for the K frame that i will probably open carry to show her off. OKBOWHUNTER made it for me and it has Texas with red white and blue. Look him up in the classifieds and he can make you a dual holster with some cartridge holsters
                            I see people open carrying in HEB all the time. Is it a regional thing?

Comment

Fine upstanding citizen

Tyre Hartley is a subject currently on Bond in Harris County for Capital Murder with a bond of $60,000.00. I'm sure his "co-worker" is also a well know upstanding citizen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                                Tyre Hartley is a subject currently on Bond in Harris County for Capital Murder with a bond of $60,000.00. I'm sure his "co-worker" is also a well know upstanding citizen.
                                Another puzzle solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X