No announcement yet.

ASF EZ feeder @ Buc-ees problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Tractor Supply is selling the EZ feeders for $399 now.

The ones there are only 400 lb feeders. Just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Somebody earlier said no solar included with those. But you do get a fancy paint job..

Comment

They are actually $379 at tsc. If you are in their neighbors shopping points program, you can get a 10% off coupon and down to $342. Still have to buy a solar panel but if you can deal with the 400 lb capacity then not a bad deal vs $400 at buccees

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          They are actually $379 at tsc. If you are in their neighbors shopping points program, you can get a 10% off coupon and down to $342. Still have to buy a solar panel but if you can deal with the 400 lb capacity then not a bad deal vs $400 at buccees

What????? It’s a terrible deal compared to Bucees. Even with the discount you mentioned it’s not a good deal. TSC with points program coupon is still $342 for a 400 lb feeder without a solar panel ($25). Unless I’m mistaken, Bucees sells the 600 lb EZ feeder with the solar panel for $399.

Comment

If I’m wrong someone please correct me. I have a couple EZ feeders from Bucees. I thought they were 600 lb capacity. The intent of my post wasn’t to indorse the Tractor Supple deal. I was warning y’all. It’s not the same feeder.

Comment

ASF EZ feeder @ Buc-ees problem

If I’m wrong someone please correct me. I have a couple EZ feeders from Bucees. I thought they were 600 lb capacity. The intent of my post wasn’t to indorse the Tractor Supple deal. I was warning y’all. It’s not the same feeder.

You are correct…. I’d rather have the extra capacity and the solar panel for the extra money.
              Last edited by Smart; 06-29-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

What????? It’s a terrible deal compared to Bucees. Even with the discount you mentioned it’s not a good deal. TSC with points program coupon is still $342 for a 400 lb feeder without a solar panel ($25). Unless I’m mistaken, Bucees sells the 600 lb EZ feeder with the solar panel for $399.
                I did specifically mention if you can make do with the 400 lb capacity that you could save a little bit of money. Buy a $20 panel at buccees and its $362, a savings of $38. That may be significant enough for some to save some money, especially if they are buying several. Go buy your $600 lamco feeders you endorse so heartily. Maybe not everyone has $400 for a feeder at buccees and would be able to afford the tsc option at $38 cheaper. I was only trying to offer helpful advice and correct your inaccurate pricing of them in your earlier post. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  I did specifically mention if you can make do with the 400 lb capacity that you could save a little bit of money. Buy a $20 panel at buccees and its $362, a savings of $38. That may be significant enough for some to save some money, especially if they are buying several. Go buy your $600 lamco feeders you endorse so heartily. Maybe not everyone has $400 for a feeder at buccees and would be able to afford the tsc option at $38 cheaper. I was only trying to offer helpful advice and correct your inaccurate pricing of them in your earlier post. Thanks

OK so join TSC members for a discount, buy the 200 lb smaller feeder at tractor supply, then drive to Bucees where they sell the larger feeder ready to use for a few dollars more, and buy a solar panel for $20. Sounds legit to me.

Comment

Options. Some have those places very convenient to them and drive past them every day. Also, they could buy solar panels on tbh classifieds at a good price. Some people dont like stepping foot in buccees that are on here and others are saying that they are having a hard time finding them at their particular buccess. I'm not trying to steer in one direction or another, just giving options. Dont read more into it than it is.

Comment

I like the side door in Bucees.. Corn and a feeder in less than 5 minutes..

Comment

Just put out two ASF feeders so now have 3. Probably should tuck a new 12V battery to go with my extra timers in my bag just in case. Buying those at the local grocery store is EXPENSIVE.

Comment

Working...
                        X