Young County Property Update II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young County Property Update II

We have steadily been doing stuff on the ranch. We have been waiting for the container cabin to be ready. Well it has been ,but had to rescheduled 2 times ,because of rain. Weekend B4 was dry & no rain on weather sight. Well a cell blew up night before & had to reschedule again. Luckily, we got it done Monday. Momma was a happy camper. Got the gate entrance signs up that Saltaholic did for us. Electrician & the guy doing all our pad work etc are supposed to tie in electricity, septic & water by the weekend. Hopefully they get it ,but already told them no problem if you don't . Everyone is behind ,because of the rain. Not complaining about rain on my end. I will take it! My big pond has really filled up & is about 3 acres now. Lots of grass for cover for the babies being born & deer are growing good. Even with all the green the deer are hitting the protein and corn like a fat boy in an ice cream shop. Little by little everything is getting done. Me & the Wife are truly blessed to be able to do this.

Looks good!

Comment

Super cool!

Comment

That is sweet. Can you show some pics of the sleeping quarters? Are they bunk beds?

Comment

Love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Heck yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                That is sweet. Can you show some pics of the sleeping quarters? Are they bunk beds?
                We will put bunk beds in one room & squeeze a queen in the other. one bedroom is the pic above with the french doors. This is the other. We are taking beds this coming weekend.

Comment

Looks awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Good progress!!! Congrats.

Comment

Looks great David, congrats

Comment

Moving right along David. Congrats on new adventures

Comment

Looks great. How much did the container cost if you don’t mind me asking? Been kicking around the idea of getting one in the future.

Comment

Coming along nicely David!!

Comment

Working...
                              X