Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    OZSC rallied nicely today... I just pulled out at +39%.
    yea I was watching that, sidelined my self today, need a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      yea I was watching that, sidelined my self today, need a break.

It’ll probably continue to rally today but I was good with what I made. I’ll probably jump back in when it drops again.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
        I’m in on this one. It WILL fail in the long run IMO but there is potential to make money on it.

I guess I’m going to ride ARST all the way to the bottom.
        That's sort of my opinion too. But making it to kick off might be a good ride. I am with you on ARST too LOL

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Any rumors on when this is scheduled to kick off (no pun intended)?
        No idea. The site says training camp starting soon in Florida.
        Last edited by WItoTX; 01-29-2021, 10:54 AM. Reason: .

Comment

My two cents, unless you are going to buy today, don't open your trading app until Monday. I think Monday/Tuesday is going to be big.

We will see how this post ages. I am not a professional, so do your own due diligence.

Comment

Taking it in the Shorts on GME

From UPDATE 3 - "Short-seller Andrew Left, whose company Citron was one of the hedge funds to spark this week's battle with small-time traders over GameStop Corp, said in a YouTube video on Friday that his company would no longer publish short-selling research."

"When we started Citron, it was to be against the establishment, but now we've actually become the establishment," Left said on Friday.

Hedge Funds are becoming Investment funds.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              WSB pumped Doge I think. It didn't drop down to .002 It ran all day from .012 to .08. Then tanked to .04 again I didn't see it go lower than .04

But buying after it's rallying is too risky for me. Bottom always falls out. Tons of people were trying to sell at .08 but couldn't.

I don't think broker platforms are designed for all traders to jump on one stock at the same time At least not millions of tiny traders at the same time.
              It was definitely WSB. I started seeing their talk on it around .017 but their stuff is making me nervous haha. Guess that’s one I should have just got in on

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                From UPDATE 3 - "Short-seller Andrew Left, whose company Citron was one of the hedge funds to spark this week's battle with small-time traders over GameStop Corp, said in a YouTube video on Friday that his company would no longer publish short-selling research."

"When we started Citron, it was to be against the establishment, but now we've actually become the establishment," Left said on Friday.

Hedge Funds are becoming Investment funds.
                I call BS. The hedge fund guys got out of GME, AMC, and the others overnight. Hence why trading was shut down for the day yesterday, so the hedge fund guys could sell their shorts and cut their losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                  I’m in on this one. It WILL fail in the long run IMO but there is potential to make money on it.
                  If they would come out and say that it would be mandatory to stand for the national anthem before every game...they would see support like no other as seen in a long time.

Comment

I made a little of Doge last night and cashed it all out. Should I sit on it or throw it at something for the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      My two cents, unless you are going to buy today, don't open your trading app until Monday. I think Monday/Tuesday is going to be big.

We will see how this post ages. I am not a professional, so do your own due diligence.
                      I have sold a few holdings today that were marginal for me. today was actually the first time i have sold something at a loss (very minimal) but I was tired of looking at them in the red. Im HODL through monday at least on these hot stocks. ive done what I wanted to do today so im going to try not to look at it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        Looks like robinhood opened some sticks back up...NOK still a good play?
                        I hope so! Bought a little bit today. Earnings next week, we will see

Comment

Any truth to this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                            Any truth to this ?

Hope so!

Comment

Buying BRQS today. $1.23

Tied with LMFA somehow which is up over 100% If markets were not tanking it would be a really good bet. But as is just so-so Be careful.

Do you have a target price for BRQS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buying BRQS today. $1.23

Tied with LMFA somehow which is up over 100% If markets were not tanking it would be a really good bet. But as is just so-so Be careful.
                                Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
                                Do you have a target price for BRQS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I sold 3/4 of my positions after hours at around 1.50

Was down all day and ended up banking! Saved at the last minute again. If BTC rallies all weekend I bet BRQS is hyped up early Monday. Could see 1.80

But I'm not risking anything and will sell Monday. It could pick up day traders and sky rocket but I'm moving on.

I'll find another one soon. I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X